Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Jon Heder Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Jon Heder estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Jon Heder in 2019-2020?
Jon Heder Net Worth: $15 Million
Jon Heder Biography
Jon Heder is an actress, rapper, and producer from America. He is best known for his role in the comedy film Napoleon Dynamite (2004) starring Jon Gries, Efren Ramirez, Tina Majorino, Aaron Ruell, Haylie Duff, and Diedrich Bader as title character.
Jonathan Joseph Heder
Jon Heder is currently 42 according to his birthdate October 26, 1977
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Jon attended Walker Middle School in Salem, Oregon, United States.
In 1996, he graduated from the South Salem High School in Salem, Oregon, United States. During his time there, Jon was a member of the Drama Association and was on the swim team.
In 2002, he enrolled in Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, United States.
Actor, Producer, Singer
- Father – Dr. James Heder (Practicing Physician, Scouting Enthusiast)
- Mother – Helen (née Brammer) Heder
- Siblings – Daniel Heder (Identical Twin Brother) (Actor, Producer, Movie Visual Effects Artist), Doug Heder (Older Brother), Rachel Heder (Older Sister), Adam Heder (Younger Brother), Matt Heder (Younger Brother). He also has 2 more siblings.
- Others – Vai Sikahema (Uncle By Marriage) (Former NFL Running Back, Sportscaster, Keala Heder (Aunt), Guy William Heder (Paternal Grandfather), Joyce K. Knudsen (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Smith Brammer (Maternal Grandfather), Louise/Louiene Heninger (Maternal Grandmother), John Earl Heder (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Alta Richardson (Paternal Great-Grandmother), James Clyde Knudsen (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Amelia Elizabeth Robbins (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Douglas Brammer (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Elsie Hollingsworth (Maternal Great-Grandmother), Wilford Abijah Heninger (Maternal Great-Grandfather), Mabel King (Maternal Great-Grandmother)
Jon Heder is represented by –
- Greasy Entertainment (Company) in Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States
- The Gersh Agency (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States, and New York, New York, United States
- Rise Management (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sloss Eckhouse LawCo (Legal Representative) in New York City, New York, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, Scottish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, and English descent.
Jon Heder has appeared in TV commercials for brands such as –
- Mr. Sub restaurants (2005)
- Utah State Fair (2005)
- Rove Live
He attends the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Jon Heder Favorite Things
- Band – Led Zeppelin
- TV Show – Futurama (1999-2013)
- Time In History – 1970s