Find recent updates about John Elway biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
John Elway Biography
John Elway is best known as a soccer player. Legendary Denver Broncos quarterback, who was named to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2004. He was first drafted by the Baltimore Colts in 1983, then traded with the Broncos. In 1998 and 1999, he led the Broncos to Super Bowl victories. He was born on June 28, 1960 in Port Angeles, WA. He stared at Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharpe, leading the Broncos to back-to – back Super Bowl wins. He was a two-time football and baseball standout at Stanford University , where he received his degree in Economics. He became Denver Broncos' Executive Vice President of Football Operations in 2011 and Team General Manager in 2014, playing a key role in bringing the great Peyton Manning to Denver in 2012.
|Age||59 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||June 28, 1960|
|Birth Place||Port Angeles, WA|
John Elway Career
- Football Player
- General Manager (President of Football Operations)
John Elway Education
- He graduated from Granada Hills (CA) and was a two-time football and baseball champion at Stanford University , where he received his degree in Economics.
John Elway Nicknames
John Elway Height, Weight & Body Measurements
John Elway is 59 years old, he is 6′ 3″ (1.9 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||6 Ft 3 In|
John Elway Achievements
- He became Denver Broncos' Executive Vice President of Football Operations in 2011 and Team General Manager in 2014, playing a significant role in bringing the great Peyton Manning to Denver in 2012.
John Elway Notable Statistics
- Completions: career (4,123), playoffs (355), rookie season (123)
- Pass Attempts: career (7,250), game (59 on 1993-10-10 @GNB; with Peyton Manning), playoffs (651), rookie season (259 in 1983), rookie game (44 on 1983-12-11 BAL )
- Passing Yards: career (51,475), playoffs (4,964), rookie game (345 on 1983-12-11 BAL )
- Passing Touchdowns: career (300), playoffs (27), playoff season (6 in 1987), playoff game (3 on 1988-01-17 CLE, 1990-01-14 CLE, and 1994-01-09 @RAI; with Peyton Manning)
- Intercepted: career (226), playoffs (21), playoff season (5 in 1987)
- Sacked: career (516), game (7 on 1989-10-29 PHI and 1993-10-18 RAI; with Tim Tebow), playoffs (39), playoff game (5 on 1988-01-31 NWAS; with Tim Tebow and Peyton Manning), rookie season (28 in 1983)
- Yds/Pass Att: playoffs (7.63), rookie game (11.83 on 1983-12-04 CLE)
- Rush Yds/Att: playoff season (6.73 in 1986)
- 300+ yard passing games: career (40), playoffs (4), rookie season (1; with Marlin Briscoe and Tim Tebow)
- Most Total Offensive Yards: 54,882 yards (51,475 passing, 3,407 rushing)
- Most Total Touchdowns: 334 (300 passing, 33 rushing, 1 receiving)
- Most Total Plays: 8,027
- Winning Percentage: .641 (148–82–1)
Hall of Fame
- Elway was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on 8 August 2004. In his first year of eligibility, he was elected. He was introduced to his eldest daughter, Jessica. He was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame College in 2000.
John Elway Martial Status
- Elway married Janet Buchan, who attended Stanford University and competed with her swimming team in 1984. They were separated in 2002 and divorced in 2003. There are four children: Jessica, Jordan, Jack, and Juliana.
- In 2009, he married his second wife, Paige Green.
John Elway Family & Relatives
- He worked at Terrell Davis and Shannon Sharpe in leading the Broncos to win back-to – back Super Bowl.
John Elway Net Worth
John Elway is a well-known and popular Football Star. The main and primary source of his income comes from Football. Let’s check how rich John Elway is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Football Star(profession).|