Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Joan Smalls Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Joan Smalls estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Joan Smalls in 2019-2020?
Joan Smalls Net Worth: $69 Million
Joan Smalls was born on 11 July 1988 in Hatillo, PR. Puerto Rican-born model who according to models.com was ranked #1 Model in the World in 2012. She appeared in the Netflix original film Set It Up in 2018. In September 2013, she appeared on the cover of Vanity Fair alongside Karlie Kloss. As a teenager she was discovered while shopping in Hatillo with her father. She's a good Model. She ranked on the list of those famous people born on the 11th of July 1988. She was raised in PR and is one of the Richest Models. She also has a spot on Most Famous Model list. Joan Smalls is one of the world renowned 31-year-old people in our database.
Joan Smalls is currently 31 according to her birthdate July 11, 1988
Fashion and Runway Model
IMG Models – New York
IMG Models – Paris
IMG Models – London
IMG Models – Milan
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
51 kg or 112 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joan Smalls dated –
- Bernard Smith (2011-Present) – Since 2011, Joan is dating American businessman, Bernard Smith.
Race / Ethnicity
32.5-24-34 in or 83-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Joan has appeared in many advertisements including Calvin Klein Jeans, Chanel, Cop-Copine, David Yurman, Dillard’s, Estée Lauder, Giambattista Valli for Macy’s, Givenchy, Givenchy eyewear, Gucci, Gucci eyewear, Lacoste, Liz Claiborne, Neiman Marcus, Ports 1961, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney
Best Known For
Having worked with big fashion houses and brands.
First TV Show
Till now, she has appeared only in Fashion Shows. Joan appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring /Summer 2008 and other fashion shows as well.
Mark Gordon. Joan started working with Gordon 4 years ago. She does not diet, so, she goes to the gym every day for an hour (before any swimwear photoshoot). She has scoliosis (abnormal curving of the spinal cord). So, Gordon makes an appropriate schedule for her which includes strength training, interval exercises, cardio and targeted exercises for abs and buns. See her full workout routine, diet plan, and beauty secrets.
Joan Smalls Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Spanish
- Favorite Restaurant – Her Kitchen
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Daily moisturizer with SPF 15, and Sumptuous Mascara
- Favorite Lipgloss – Estee Lauder Nude Rose Lipgloss
- Favorite Photographer – Steven Meisel, Mario Sorrenti, Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
- Favorite Place – Tanzania, Africa
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Riccardo Tisci, Frida Giannini, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung and Rag & Bone
- Favorite Shoe Designer – Christian Louboutin and Tabitha Simmons
Source – Huffington Post
Does Joan Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Joan Smalls is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: March 3, 2020).
Facts About Joan Smalls
- Joan Smalls's age 31 years old.
- Birthday July 11, 1988.
- Birth Sign Cancer.
- She was selected as the first Latina to become a spokeswoman for Estee Lauder.