Find recent updates about Jo Koy biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Jo Koy is best known as a comedian. Raised Joseph Glenn Herbert, he is a stand-up comedian who has made his presence more widely known by appearing on Chelsea Lately as a panelist on occasion and even featuring on The Adam Corolla Show. He was born on 2 June 1971 in Tacoma, WA. He appeared at The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. He began performing on stage in 1994 and later won a regular slot at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino as part of the Catch a Rising Star competition.
|Age||48 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||June 2, 1971|
|Birth Place||Tacoma, WA|
- Originally, he attended Spanaway Lake High School and then transferred to Foss High School in Tacoma.
- He dropped out of Nevada University, Las Vegas, to try a stand-up comedy
Jo Koy Martial Status
Jo Koy Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Jo Koy is 48 years old, he is 1.93 m tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
|Height (Approx.)||1.93 m|
|Weight (Approx.)||50 Kg|
- He began performing on stage in 1994 and later won a regular slot at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino as part of the Catch a Rising Star competition.
Awards & Achievements
- Ѕhоwtіmе аt thе Ароllо – Winner
- Canada’s prestigious Gemini Award for Stand-Up Comedian Of The Year – Winner
Family & Relatives
|Siblings||Rowena Hebert , Gemma Hebert|
|Spouse||Angie King (Ex)|
- He performed with Jay Leno at the Tonight Show.
Jo Koy Net Worth
Jo Koy is a well-known and popular Comedian. The main and primary source of his income comes from Comedy. Let’s check how rich Jo Koy is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Comedy (profession).|