Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Jerry Trainor Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Jerry Trainor estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Jerry Trainor in 2019-2020?
Jerry Trainor was born on January 21, 1977. Became known as Crazy Steve on Nickelodeon’s Drake & Josh and later as Spencer Shay on iCarly. He co-starred JennetteMcCurdy in Best Player’s 2012 Nickelodeon TV movie. He studied improv and theater at UC Santa Barbara and Groundlings in Los Angeles.
Jerry Trainor Net Worth: $2 million Approx
Gerald William Trainor
Jerry Trainor Gallery
Jerry Trainor is currently 43 according to his birthdate January 21, 1977
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jerry Trainor took improv lessons at the Groundlings school located in Los Angeles, California. Apart from that, he also attended the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Actor, Comedian, Musician, Voiceover Artist, Director, Producer
- Father – Bill Trainor
- Mother – Madelyn (née McNenly) Trainor
- Siblings – Liz Trainor (Sister)
Jerry Trainor is represented by –
- Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles, California, United States
6 ft 2¼ in or 188.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched eyebrows
- Tall stature
Jerry Trainor Favorite Things
- TV Brothers – Stark brothers from Game of Thrones
- iCarly Episode – “iGet Pranky”