Find recent updates about Jenelle Evans biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
The US TV celebrity, Jenelle Evans is well known to be featured alongside Chelsea DeBoer, Lowry and Messer for having starred in the reality TV show Teen Mom 2. In addition, she was part of a couple other campaigns, including The Playboy Breakfast Series, 16 and Pregnant, the Joyful Death Day, and The Doctors.
Jenelle Evans Net Worth:$2 million
Jenelle Lauren Evans
Jenelle Evans is currently 28 according to her birthdate December 19, 1991
Oak Island, Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States
Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina, United States
Reality-TV Personality, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Robert Evans
- Mother – Barbara Evans
- Siblings – Ashleigh Evans (Sister), Colin Evans (Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenelle Evans has dated –
- Andrew Lewis (2006-2009) – She started going out with Andrew Lewis in 2006 and they parent a son named Jace Vahn Evans (b. August 6, 2009). The couple parted ways in 2009.
- Kieffer Delp (2010-2012)
- Gary Head (2012)
- Courtland Rogers (2012-2013) – Jenelle Evans married Courtland Rogers in 2012 but the duo separated soon after on January 20, 2013. She was also pregnant with her 2nd child but aborted the baby.
- Nathan Griffith (2013-2015) – They parent a son named Kaiser Orion Griffith who was born on June 30, 2014.
- David Eason (2015-2019, 2020-Present) – After dating for around 2 years, Jenelle married David Eason on September 23, 2017, and they were blessed with a daughter named Ensley Eason on January 24, 2017. However, the duo separated in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Often wears glasses