Check our most recent Jack Nicholson Net Worth, Income, Biography, Age, Profession, Wiki information below. Find out more about your net worth as well as monthly / year income, expenditures, sales statistics! Let's test, How rich in 2019-2020 is Jack Nicholson?
Jack Nicholson Net Worth: $125 Million
Jack Nicholson Biography
Jack Nicholson is an Oscar-winning American actor and successful cinematographer. He is best known for his roles in Easy Rider, Five Easy Bits, Chinatown, One Flew Over the Nest of Cuckoo, The Shining, Endearment Terms, Batman, A Few Good Men, and The Bucket List.
John Joseph Nicholson
Mulholland Man, Nick, Jack
Jack Nicholson is currently 82 according to his birthdate April 22, 1937
Neptune City, New Jersey, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Aspen, Colorado, United States
- Kailua, Hawaii, United States
Jack Nicholson attended the Manasquan High School in New Jersey.
- Others–Lorraine Nicholson (Aunt), John Joseph (Mother's Grandfather), Ethel May Rhoads (Mother's Grandmother) Mother France Nicholson (Showgirl) Others–Nicholson (Aunt)
Jack Nicholson is managed by –Proteus Productions, Inc., Production Company, Woodland Hills, California, Bresler Kelly & Associates, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Often wears dark sunglasses
- Menacing grin
- Arched eyebrows
Jack Nicholson Favorite Things
- Own Work–One Flew Around the Nest of the Kuckoo, 1975, Batman, 1989; Hoffa, 1992, and As Great as It Gets, 1997; Private Performances Of Own Work