Find recent updates about Holli Ugalde biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Holli Ugalde is best known for being a chef. Chef who is best known for winning the reality TV show Hell’s Kitchen 7th season in 2011. She won an undisclosed amount of money and started her work as a banquet chef after the competition. She was born on September 22, 1986, in San Bernardino, CA. After winning Hell’s Kitchen in season 7, she was expected to work for Gordon Ramsay in London, but had her bid revoked for unexplained reasons. Her passion for cooking started when she was four years old when she was presented with a toy kitchen package. She graduated from the Culinary School at age 19 in 15 months.
|Age||32 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||September 22, 1986|
|Birth Place||San Bernardino, CA|
- She graduated from the Culinary School at age 19 in 15 months.
- Her passion of cooking started when she was 4 years old.
Holli Ugalde Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Holli Ugalde is 32 years old. Her body measurements are still not confirmed yet. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- She worked as a signature chef at the B Ocean Restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- She has also served as a sub chef and executive chef since she won Hell’s Kitchen.
Family & Relatives
- Since winning Hell’s Kitchen in season 7, she was expected to work for Gordon Ramsay in London, but had her deal rejected for unknown reasons.
Holli Ugalde Net Worth
Holli Ugalde is a well-known and popular Chef. The main and primary source of her income comes from Cooking. Let’s check how rich Holli Ugalde is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Cooking (profession).|