Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Helen Slater with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Helen Slater with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Helen Slater Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Helen Slater Net Worth:$3 million
Helen Slater Biography:
Helen Slater is a veteran American actress who, when she bagged the role of Supergirl (1984), became DC Universe’s first big screen heroine. In 2015 she made a comeback to the DC World by playing Eliza Danvers, the adoptive mother of Supergirl in the same-name TV show of The CW network.
Helen Rachel Slater
Helen Slater is currently 56 according to her birthdate December 15, 1963
Bethpage, Massapequa, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Helen studied at Kensington-Johnson School followed by Great Neck South High School.
At the age of 8, Slater started participating in camp and school musical productions. Her mother advised her to audition for The High School of Performing Arts in Manhattan, New York City where she got in and graduated in June 1982 before the school was rechristened to Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts in 1984.
Helen also took voice and movement lessons at the Actor’s Movement Studio in New York City. In 2018, Slater managed to attain a college degree from Antioch University, Culver City, California.
In 2019, she enrolled in a Master’s Ph.D. program (M.A /Ph.D.) at Pacifica Graduate Institute, Santa Barbara to study Mythological studies and Depth Psychologies.
Actress, Voice-Over Artist, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Gerald Slater (TV Producer)
- Mother – Alice Joan Citrin (Lawyer, Nuclear Disarmament Peace Activist)
- Siblings – David Slater (Older Brother) (Founder & CEO Slater Law & Business)
- Others – Patricia Slater (Sister-in-Law)
She is represented by –
- Christopher Black, Opus Entertainment, Los Angeles, United States
- SMS Talent Inc., Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Abrams Artists Agency
- BRS / Gage Talent Agency
Pop, Folk, World & Country
She has also independently released some albums.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Robert Coit Watzke (1989–Present) – Helen married theatre actor, acclaimed editor, and director, Robert in 1990 after dating him for a year. Watzke is also an acting coach who teaches improvisation to amateur and professional actors. The couple has one daughter named Hannah Nika Watzke (b. August 1995).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Eastern European Jewish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Tall frame and slender face
- Symmetrical facial features
- Protruding eyes
- At the age of 15, Slater was cast in commercials for cereals and chewing gum.
- She was also cast in the TV commercials of Preference by L’Oreal (1995–1996).
- She had a brief appearance in a JP Morgan Chase TV commercial in 2017.