Find recent updates about Hailie Deegan biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Hailie Deegan is an American professional stock car racer who started out with off-road, on-dirt racing, but in 2016 started on an asphalt track racing career. She started her NASCAR career in 2018 and that same year, when she was the 2018 NAPA Auto Parts Idaho 208 event, she was the first woman to be won by the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West. She finished the competition in fifth place at her rookie season. She won two races in the 2010 edition of the event and further consolidated her her legacy as a pioneering NASCAR female driver when she was 3rd in the season overall. In the ARCA menards series, she began competing in 2019.
Hailie Deegan Net Worth:$4.6 Million
Hailie Rochelle Deegan
Hailie Deegan is currently 18 according to her birthdate July 18, 2001
Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States
She splits her time between Temecula, Riverside County, California, United States and Mooresville, Iredell County, North Carolina, United States.
Hailie had attended the Rancho Christian High School in her hometown of Temecula.
Professional Stock Car Racing Driver
- Father – Brian Deegan (Professional Freestyle Motocross Rider, Off-Road Racer, Former X Games Athlete)
- Mother – Marissa Deegan
- Siblings – Haiden Deegan (Younger Brother) (Freestyle Motocross Rider), Hudson Deegan (Younger Brother) (Freestyle Motocross Rider)
She is represented by Ryan Hagy, Connexions Sports and Entertainment, Business and PR Management Agency, Carlsbad, San Diego County, California, United States.
- 55 – CARS Super Late Model Tour
- 19, 54 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series East
- 19 – NASCAR K&N Pro Series West
- 55, 4 – ARCA Menards Series
Hailie has raced for –
- Bill McAnally Racing (2018-2019)
- DGR-Crosley (2019)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Straight, dense, shoulder-length hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Hailie has been sponsored by –
- Monster Energy
- Mickey Thompson
- Odyssey Battery
- Under Armour
- 4 Wheel Parts
- Bell Helmets