Find recent updates about Greg Gutfeld biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Greg Gutfeld Biography
Greg Gutfeld is best known for his work as a journalist. Satirist and humorist who became a famous host of Greg Gutfeld’s Red Eye Fox News Channel. He was born on September 12, 1964 in San Mateo, CA. He is a former contributor to The Huffington Post, founded by Ariana Huffington. He graduated from the University of California , Berkeley, in 1987, with a degree in English. His first full-time job in journalism was working for the Prevention Magazine.
|Age||54 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||September 12, 1964|
|Birth Place||San Mateo, CA|
Greg Gutfeld Career
Greg Gutfeld Education
- He attended Junípero Serra High School and Berkeley University of California, graduating with a B.A. in 1987.
Greg Gutfeld Real Name
- Gregory John Gutfeld
Greg Gutfeld Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Greg Gutfeld is 54 years old, he is 5′ 5″ (1.6 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 5 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||78 Kg|
Greg Gutfeld Achievements
- His first full-time job in journalism was working for the Prevention Magazine.
Greg Gutfeld Books
- The Scorecard: The Official Point System for Keeping Score in the Relationship Game. Henry Holt and Company. 1997. p. 182. ISBN 978-0-8050-5450-7.
- The Scorecard at Work: The Official Point System for Keeping Score on the Job. Henry Holt and Company. 1999. p. 160. ISBN 978-0-8050-5865-9.
- Lessons from the Land of Pork Scratchings. Simon & Schuster. 2008. p. 224. ISBN 978-1-84737-066-2.
- The Bible of Unspeakable Truths. Grand Central Publishing. 2010. p. 304. ISBN 978-0-446-55230-1.
- The Joy of Hate: How to Triumph over Whiners in the Age of Phony Outrage. New York: Crown Forum. 2012. p. 256. ISBN 978-0307986962.
- Not Cool: The Hipster Elite and Their War on You. New York: Crown Forum. 2014. p. 272. ISBN 978-0804138536.
- How To Be Right: The Art of Being Persuasively Correct. New York: Crown Forum. 2015. ISBN 978-1101903629.
- The Gutfeld Monologues: Classic Rants from the Five. New York: Threshold Editions. 2018
Greg Gutfeld Controversial Statements
Apology to Canadians –
- During a five-minute broadcast on Tuesday, 17 March 2009, Gutfeld and his panel addressed the announcement by Canadian Lieutenant General Andrew Leslie that the Canadian Armed Forces will need a one-year “synchronized break” once Canada ‘s mission during Afghanistan has ended in 2011. “I didn’t even know they were in the war,” the comedian panelist Doug Benson said, and then went on, “I thought that’s where you’re going if you don’t want to fight. Go chill in Canada.” Gutfeld also said, “Isn’t this the perfect time to invade this stupid country? They don’t have an army!”
- The video received a great deal of criticism and outrage in Canada after it was released on YouTube three days earlier after the confirmed deaths of four Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan. At that time, Canada had been in charge of the NATO mission in the Kandahar Province, the birthplace and former Taliban capital, for the preceding three years. Together with the Province of Helmand, the two provinces were “home to some of the most aggressive resistance to coalition forces” and stated to have “the highest rate of incidents per province.”
- Canadian Defense Minister Peter MacKay called on Fox to apologize for the satirical remarks, describing the comments as “depicable, hurtful and ignorant.” Gutfeld, in response, maintained that the show was humorous and irreverent, but gave the following excuse: “The March 17 episode of Red Eye contained a segment that discussed Canada’s proposal for a ‘synchronized break,’ which was by no means an attempt to shed light on the troop effort. Nevertheless, I understand that my words may have been mistaken. It was not my intention to offend the brave men, women and families of the Canadian Army, and I apologize for that.”
Ground Zero mosque
- On 9 August 2010, Gutfeld announced that he intended to create New York City’s first Islamic-friendly gay bar next to the Islamic Community Center Park51.
Greg Gutfeld Martial Status
- As of 2018, Gutfeld lives in New York City with his Russian partner, Elena Moussa, whom he met in London, where he lived for three years.
Greg Gutfeld Family & Relatives
- He is a former contributor to The Huffington Post, founded by Ariana Huffington.
Greg Gutfeld Net Worth
Greg Gutfeld is a well-known and popular Journalist. The main and primary source of his income comes from Journalism. Let’s check how rich Greg Gutfeld is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Journalist(profession).|