Find recent updates about Graham Phillips biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Graham Phillips 's role is well-known in shows and films such as The good wife, 10 Bens: Race Against Time, The Ten Commands: The Musical, Summer of Staten Island, Riverdeli, Atypical, Secrets and Lies. Grahamp is an American actress, performer, stage artist, director, writer and author. He also appeared on the stage at A Christmas Carol: the Musical, The Ten Commandments: The Musical and 13, among others.
Graham Phillips Net Worth:$2 million
Graham David Phillips
Graham Phillips is currently 27 according to his birthdate April 14, 1993
Orange County, California, United States
Graham Phillips divides his time between –
- Laguna Beach, Orange County, California, United States
- New York, United States
Graham Phillips studied at St. Margaret’s Episcopal School located in San Juan Capistrano, California and then got enrolled at Princeton University in the fall of 2012 and studied History.
Actor, Singer, Director, Writer, Producer, Stage Artist
- Father – Layn R. Phillips (Attorney and former U.S. district court judge)
- Mother – Kathryn (née Hale) (Attorney)
- Sibling – Parker Phillips (Brother) (Writer, Director)
- Others – James Arthur Cole Phillips (Paternal Grandfather), Eloise Gulick (Paternal Grandmother), Billie Joe/Joseph Hale (Maternal Grandfather), Martha Mona Donaldson (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graham Phillips has dated –
- Haley Ramm (2007)
- Allie Trimm (2008)
- Ariana Grande (2008-2011)
Race / Ethnicity
Graham Phillips is of English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and Dutch descent.
Blue with a hint of green
- Deep-set eyes
- Arched eyebrows
He grew up Episcopalian.