Goldie Hawn Biography
Goldie Hawn is best known as Actress, Film director, Producer who has an estimated Net Worth of $90 Million. Multi-talented actress, director, and producer who shot to fame through her memorable performances in favorites such as Private Benjamin and Overboard. Other notable films include Butterflies Are Free, The Sugarland Express, and Foul Play. She was born on November 21,1945, Washington, DC. In 2003, she founded The Hawn Foundation, where she taught children the Buddhist technique of mindfulness training. She taught at and ran a ballet school. In 1969, she starred in Cactus Flower alongside Walter Matthau and won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress. She began a long standing relationship with Overboard co-star Kurt Russell back in 1983. She has children named Kate, Wyatt and Oliver. Her grandson, Ryder, was born in 2004. She has six grandchildren. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio
Goldie Hawn Bio, Wiki
|Full Name at Birth||Goldie Jeanne Hawn|
|Alternative Name||Goldie Jeanne Hawn, Goldie Hawn, Go-Go|
|Birthday||21st November, 1945|
|Birthplace||Washington, District of Columbia, USA|
|Height||5' 6″ (168 cm)|
|High School||Montgomery Blair High School, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA (1963)|
|University||Drama, American University (dropped out)|
|Occupation Text||Actress, Film director, Producer|
|Claim to Fame||Laugh-In|
|Year(s) Active||1967–2002, 2013-present, 1967–present, 1967–2002; 2013 (acting)|
|Talent Agency (e.g. Modelling)||Creative Artists Agency, Entertainment Booking Agency|
|Brand Endorsement||Commercial for Kappahl (March 2007)|
|Official Websites||www.biography.com/people/goldie-hawn-9331873, twitter.com/goldiehawn, www.nndb.com/people/996/000022930/, www.linkedin.com/in/goldie-hawn-b7872b65|
|Father||Edward Rutledge Hawn (A Band Musician)|
|Mother||Laura Steinhoff Hawn (A JewelryShop & Dance School Owner)|
|Brother||Edward Hawn (Deceased before Goldie was born)|
|Family Member||Kate Hudson (daughter), Oliver Hudson (son), Wyatt Russell (son), Erinn Bartlett (daughter-in-law)Oliver's wife, Ryder Russell Robinson (grandson “Kate's son”), Bingham Hawn Bellamy (grandson “Kate's son”), Wilder Brooks (grandson “Oliver's son”), Bodhi Hawn Hudson (grandson “Oliver's son”), Rio Hudson (granddaughter ''Oliver's daughter)|
|Friend||Sally Field (Actress), Liza Minnelli (singer & Actress), Dolly Parton (Singer & Actress), Buck Owens (Singer)|
Goldie Hawn Dating, Husband, Boyfriends and Relationships
- Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn had a relationship from Feb 1983 to Feb 1983.
- Goldie Hawn is rumored to have hooked up with Burt Reynolds in Feb 1982.
- Victor Drai is rumored to have hooked up with Goldie Hawn in 1981.
- Yves Renier and Goldie Hawn dated from 1980 to 1981.
- Franco Nero is rumored to have hooked up with Goldie Hawn in 1975.
- Bill Hudson and Goldie Hawn were married for 3 years. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1975 and married on 3rd Jul 1976. 3 years later they divorced in Jan 1980.
- Goldie Hawn and Bruno Wintzell are divorced after a marriage of 2 years.
- Ted Grossman and Goldie Hawn had an encounter in 1973.
- Goldie Hawn and Warren Beatty had an encounter in 1971.
- Mark Goddard and Goldie Hawn dated from 1965 to 1969.
- Gus Trikonis and Goldie Hawn were married for 7 years. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1966 and married on 16th May 1969. 7 years later they divorced on 1st May 1976.
- Spiro Venduras and Goldie Hawn dated from 1964 to 1965.
- Richard Harfield and Goldie Hawn had a relationship.
- Goldie Hawn and Tom Selleck had a relationship.
Goldie Hawn Children
|Oliver Rutledge||Male||7th September, 1976||44 years old||Bill Hudson|
|Kate Hudson||Female||19th April, 1979||41 years old||Bill Hudson|
|Wyatt Hawn||Male||10th July, 1986||34 years old||Kurt Russell|
Goldie Hawn Filmography
|The Christmas Chronicles 2||2020||Mrs. Claus||Movie|
|The Christmas Chronicles||2018||Mrs. Claus||Movie|
|Phineas and Ferb||2007||Peggy McGee||TV Show|
|The Banger Sisters||2002||Suzette||Movie|
|Town & Country||2001||Mona||Movie|
|The Out-of-Towners||1999||Nancy Clark||Movie|
|Everyone Says I Love You||1996||Steffi||Movie|
|The First Wives Club||1996||Elise Elliot Atchison||Movie|
|Death Becomes Her||1992||Helen Sharp||Movie|
|Bird on a Wire||1990||Marianne Graves||Movie|
|Swing Shift||1984||Kay Walsh||Movie|
|Best Friends||1982||Paula McCullen||Movie|
|Private Benjamin||1980||Judy Benjamin||Movie|
|Seems Like Old Times||1980||Glenda Parks||Movie|
|Lovers and Liars||1979||Anita||Movie|
|Foul Play||1978||Gloria Mundy||Movie|
|The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox||1976||Amanda Quaid||Movie|
|The Girl from Petrovka||1974||Oktyabrina||Movie|
|The Sugarland Express||1974||Lou Jean||Movie|
|Butterflies Are Free||1972||Jill||Movie|
|There's a Girl in My Soup||1970||Marion||Movie|
|Cactus Flower||1969||Toni Simmons||Movie|
|Five the Hard Way||1969||Spectator (uncredited)||Movie|
|The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band||1968||Giggly Girl (as Goldie Jeanne Hawn)||Movie|
|Good Morning, World||1967||Sandy Kramer||TV Show|
|Laugh-In||1967||Guest Performer, Regular Performer||TV Show|
Goldie Hawn Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth 2020||$90 Million|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Movie Actress (profession).|