Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Fiona Wade with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Fiona Wade with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Fiona Wade Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Fiona Wade Net Worth: $1 Million
Fiona Wade Biography
Fiona Wade is a popular British actress known for her appearance as Priya Sharma in Emmerdale ‘s opera show. Wade also starred with her role as Anya Vicenze in show, 24Seven, in a popular TV drama, Where the Heart Is. She also appeared in London’s musical The Far Pavilions.
What is Fiona Wade Famous for?
- Famous for playing Priya Sharma in Opera Series, “Emmerdale.”
Quick Facts Of Fiona Wade
|Celebrated Name||Fiona Wade|
|Birth Name||Fiona Sarah Wade|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Enfield, Middlesex,|
|School||Dame Alice Owen’s School|
|Married Date||October 2019|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Where was Fiona Wade Born?
Born on March 20, 1979 in Enfield, Middlesex, England. Her birth’s Fiona Sarah Wade. Her British nationality. Wade is mixed race while Pisces is her zodiac sign.
Wade was born to a Philippine and English father. Coli’s father died of cancer at 64. She was born in Hertfordshire to attend Dame Alice Owen ‘s School. She got her first part in “Grange Hill” when she was 16.
She got her first record deal when she was 18.
Fiona Wade’s Career Highlights
- Wade started her professional career as a teenager and in 1996 had her first appearance as Joanna Day on “Grange Hill.” Se appeared on the 2-year series till 1998.
- In theatrical roles she also appeared as Kim in “Miss Saigon,” Juliet in “Romeo and Juliet,” Maria in “West Side Story,” Gujarati Preethi in “Strictly Dandia” and title roles in “Cinderella” and “Aladdin.”
- She also had a brief role in series as Anya Vicenze, “24Seven,” in soap opera “Doctors.”
- She portrayed Princess Anjuli ‘s part in MM Kaye ‘s musical “The Far Pavilions” in March 2005.
- In 2006, she starred as Rowan Clayton in Sunday night ‘s regular ITV drama, “Where the heart is.”
- Her other show includes “Genie in the HOuse,” “Holby City,” “Line in the Blood,” “Waterloo Street,” “Silent Witness,” “Casualty,” etc.
- In 2008, she played Mamta in DC Moore’s play “Alaska.”
- Wade appeared in “Tracy Beaker Returns,” “Lewis,” “Law & Order: UK” and “Coronation Street” series.
- Wade appeared as Priya Sharma in ITV’s soap opera “Emmerdale” in 2011. She’s a regular series cast member.
- Wade appeared in the primetime ITV television show “Dance Dance Dance.”
Who is Fiona Wade Married to?
Fiona Wade ‘s married to Simon Cotton. Cotton is also an star in the same movie, “Emmerdale.” The couple met at Emmerdale ‘s set, and soon after they fell in love and dated.
On New Year’s Eve 2018, as she revealed on her Twitter two days later, the couple was engaged. In October 2019, the pair we d. They have no kids yet.
What is the Net Worth of Fiona Wade?
The 41-year-old Fiona Wade earns quite a lot through her professional actress career. Wade has been in the film business for over two decades, gaining a fortune over a million dollars through her many TV shows.
Her approximate net worth of $4 million.
How Tall is Fiona Wade?
Fiona Wade is an early 40s beautiful lady. She has a well-maintained body physique. She stands tall, 4 ft long. 11inches.(1.49 m). She has a medium black hair and brown eyes.