Scroll below and review recent updated about Eric Swalwell Net Worth, Eric Swalwell Height? Age, Wiki, Family and Career. Find out more about celebrity current net worth right now, monthly and annual income, lifestyle, and earnings report. Let’s check, How Rich is Eric Swalwell in 2019-2020?
Eric Swalwell Net Worth: $2 million
Eric Swalwell Biography
Eric Michael Swalwell Jr. is renowned as Eric Swalwell is an American politician who works as a United States congressman. As of 2013, delegate from the 15 congressional districts in California. His district encompasses much of Alameda County in the east and most of Contra County in the west. He was won by winning over incumbent Pete Stark who has held the office since 1973 in November of the year 2012. He took office January 3rd, 2013. He's part of the Democratic Party, too. Read the Biography below for more information.
Eric Swalwel Age: 39 Years
Eric Swalwel Height: 6 feet
Eric Swalwell is the first Democrat to drop out of 2020 race
Since struggling to gain momentum in the crowded Democratic caucus, Eric Swalwell is the first nominee to drop out of the 2020 presidential primary race. Last week, he cancelled a July 4 gathering that raised concerns about his candidacy. He's the second Democrat to drop out of the race, following the brief entrance of former West Virginia State Sen. Richard Ojeda to the presidential contest earlier this year, leaving the field at 23 candidates. During last week's first Democratic primary debate, the California Democrat threatened former Vice President Joe Biden and other older Democratic candidates when he said they would “pass the torch” to a new generation of leadership. “We need to be frank about the legitimacy of our own campaign,” Swalwell told reporters Monday at a press conference. “Our presidential campaign ends today, but it is the beginning of an opportunity in Congress with a new perspective influenced by the lives that have impacted me and my campaign in recent months.”
- Having on Dublin committees as a state appointee, and having one term elected to the Dublin City Council.
- On April 8, 2019, for his Democratic Presidential nomination candidacy.
Early Life of Eric Swalwell
Eric Swalwell was born in Sac City, Iowa, on 16th November 1980. The age is 38 as of 2018. He was born to Eric Nelson Swalwell, a father, and Vicky Joe Swalwell, a mother. His father served as Chief of Police in Algona, Iowa. He is White, and belongs to the Caucasian group. The sign of birth is Sagittarius. He graduated from Wells Middle School, and then, in 1999, from Dublin High School. Between 1999 to 2001 he participated in a soccer scholarship at Campbell University in North Carolina. He moved as a junior to the University of Maryland, College Park. In 2003, he completed his baccalaureate in government and politics at Maryland. He enrolled in the School of Law at the University of Maryland and earned his Juris Doctor in 2006.
Body Measurements of Eric Swalwell
Eric Swalwell is also looking quite young at the age of 28, with a friendly smile on his lips drawing lots of people towards him. Speaking of his height and weight, he is 6 feet tall with 88 kg of healthy body weight. Light Brown is his hair color and Hazel's eyes are brown. However, his other dimensions of the body such as shoe size, bicep size and more have not yet been revealed but will be added soon.
Career of Eric Swalwell
- In 2001 and 2002, Eric interned in the United States House of Representatives for Ellen Tauscher.
- He has focused on policy studies and the outreach and programs of constituents.
- On September 2011, he filed for a run for Congress in California's 15th district.
- In November 2012 general election he was endorsed by the San Francisco Chronicle.
- He was sworn in on January 3, 2013, during his first term in the Senate.
- On 12 December 2013 he brought the Charitable Giving Assistance Act of the Philippines into the Senate.
- He was challenged by the Republican Hugh Bussell in 2014.
- He was sworn in on January 3, 2015 to his second term.
- In 2015 he joined Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) in creating the bipartisan Shared Economy Caucus.
- Republican Danny Reid Turner, of Livermore, questioned him in 2016.
- He was named Co-chair of the Committee on Democratic Steering and Policy, working with Rosa DeLauro.
- On January 3, 2017, he was sworn in to his third term.
- In 2018 he was challenged by the Livermore Republican Rudy Peters.
- On 3 January 2019, he was sworn in for his fourth term.
- On 8 April 2019 Eric declared his candidacy with Stephen Colbert on The Late Show.
- He also posted a campaign ad on his social media pages, announcing his initiative.
- He made a formal announcement on 14th April 2019 at the Dublin High School.
- He quit the Democratic nomination race on July 8, 2019.
Marital Status (Married), Wife, Children
Eric Swalwell is married and has been married twice until now. He is divorced, from his first partner. He'd married Brittany Ann Watts, his second wife. His wife Brittany is October 2016 Director of Marketing at the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay. The couple has their son Eric Nelson Swalwell and their daughter Kathryn Watts Swalwell. The couple is living a happy life today, without any hint of divorce or disturbance. The pair seems to be very caring with each other and they love each other well. The pair is also seen holding hands in the public places. We are very much loving their lives.
Net Worth of Eric Swalwell
Eric Swalwell is a very popular politician and from that career he has gained a lot of recognition and wealth. Lots of people want to know Eric Swalwell's net worth. Here Eric's total net worth as of 2019 is $2 million, and his salary is $174 K per annum. He makes a large amount of money from his work and there is no doubt that his earnings satisfy him. In fact, he's already made a lot of money from other outlets.
Quick Facts Of Eric Swalwell
|Celebrated Name||Eric Swalwell|
|Nick Name||Eric Swalwell|
|Birth Name||Eric Michael Swalwell Jr|
|Place Of Birth||Sac City, lowa,U.S|
|Father||Eric Nelson Swalwell|
|Mother||Vicky Joe Swalwell|
|Married Date||October, 2016|
|Salary||$174K per year|
|Net Worth||$ 2 million|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|