Eric Clapton Biography
Eric Clapton is best known as Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Artist who has an estimated Net Worth of $450 Million. Musician, singer, and songwriter who is widely considered one of the greatest guitarists of all time. He was a member of The Yardbirds, Derek and the Dominos, and Cream, and also found success as a solo artist. He was born on March 30,1945, Ripley, England. He got the nickname Slowhand because he played the guitar with such ferocity that his strings would break and as he replaced them onstage, the audience would slowly clap their hands. His family deceived him as a child, leading him to believe that his mother was his older sister and his grandmother was his mother. He collaborated with Bob Dylan on the 1976 album No Reason to Cry. He married Pattie Boyd on March 27, 1979 and, after their divorce in June 1988, he married Melia McEnery on January 1, 2002. His only son, Conor, tragically died at the age of four and a half when he fell out a bathroom window, inspiring the lyrics to Clapton's song “Tears in Heaven.” Clapton also has four daughters named Julie, Ruth, Sophie and Ella. His zodiac sign is Aries
Eric Clapton Bio, Wiki
|Full Name at Birth||Eric Patrick Clapton|
|Alternative Name||Slowhand, Eric Patrick Clapton, Eric Clapton|
|Birthday||30th March, 1945|
|Birthplace||Ripley, Surrey, England, UK|
|Height||5' 11″ (180 cm)|
|Weight||185lbs (84 kg)|
|Eye Color||Brown – Dark|
|Hair Color||Brown – Dark|
|High School||Hollyfield School, Surbiton, Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, London, England, UK|
|University||Kingston College of Art, Kingston upon Thames, London, England, UK|
|Occupation Text||Guitarist, Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Producer, Artist|
|Claim to Fame||The Yardbirds|
|Music Genre (Text)||Blues rock, Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Hard Rock, Blues|
|Music Genre||Blues, Pop/Rock|
|Music Data||Blues, Regional Blues|
|Music Style||Blues-Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, British Blues, Album Rock, Adult Contemporary, Hard Rock, Blues, Regional Blues|
|Music Mood||Rollicking, Passionate, Relaxed, Soothing, Earnest, Druggy, Summery, Stylish, Visceral, Hypnotic, Rousing, Reverent, Earthy, Trippy, Poignant, Refined/Mannered, Gentle, Bittersweet, Sentimental, Street-Smart, Freewheeling|
|Instrument||Guitar, Guitar (Electric), Vocals|
|Instrument (text)||Guitar, Vocals|
|Record Label||Surfdog, Warner Bros., Reprise, Polydor, RSO, Atco, Apple, Duck|
|Associated Acts||The Yardbirds, John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers, Powerhouse, Cream, the Beatles, the Dirty Mac, Blind Faith, Free Creek, George Harrison, Plastic Ono Band, Delaney & Bonnie and Friends, Derek and the Dominos, the Rolling Stones, the Band, JJ Cale, Phil Collins, Robert Cray, Kate Bush, Luciano Pavarotti, Freddie King, B.B. King, Santana, Brian Wilson, John Mayer, Roger Waters, Dire Straits, Elton John, Steve Winwood, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble, Sheryl Crow, Paul Wassif, J. J. Cale|
|Official Websites||www.ericclapton.com/, http://www.ericclapton.com/, http://ericclapton.com|
|Father||Edward Walter Fryer|
|Mother||Patricia Molly Clapton|
|Family Member||Rose Clapp (grandmother), Jack Clapp (grandfather), Adrian Clapton (uncle), Ruth Patricia Clapton (daughter), Julie Rose Clapton (daughter), Ella May Clapton (daughter), Sophie Belle Clapton (daughter), Conor Clapton (son)|
|Friend||B.B. King, Ben Palmer, George Harrison|
|Associated People||Duane Allman, George Harrison, Cher Bono, Francesca Findlater, Bobby Whitlock, Bob Dylan, Phil Collins, Alphi O'Leary (assistant), J.J. Cale|
|Favorite People||Robert Johnson, Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix|
|Favorite Bands||Derek and the Dominos, Yardbirds, Cream|
|Favorite Books||Clapton: The Autobiography|
|Favorite Places||Antiqua, Ripley, London, Portsmouth, Montreal, Miami, Minneapolis, Kingston, Richmond, New York|
|Favorite Foods||Fish, Steak|
|Favorite Colors||Blue, Black, Green, Grey, White, Brown|
Eric Clapton Dating, Wife, Girlfriends and RelationshipsAccording to celebnetworth, Eric Clapton is possibly single.
- Susannah Doyle and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 2001.
- Melia McEnery and Eric Clapton have been married for 18 years. They were dating for 3 years after getting together in 1999 and were married on 1st Jan 2002.
- Eric Clapton and Sheryl Crow dated from 1998 to 2000.
- Charlotte Lewis is rumored to have hooked up with Eric Clapton in 1996.
- Francisca Findlater and Eric Clapton dated in 1996.
- Eric Clapton and Sharon Stone had an encounter in Mar 1995.
- Eric Clapton and Cher had an encounter in 1995.
- Paula Hamilton and Eric Clapton dated in 1993.
- Eric Clapton and Naomi Campbell had an encounter in 1993.
- Eric Clapton and Gae Exton dated in 1993.
- Kathy Lloyd and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1991.
- Eric Clapton and Valeria Golino had an encounter in 1991.
- Patsy Kensit and Eric Clapton dated in 1991.
- Marie Helvin and Eric Clapton dated from 1990 to 1991.
- Carla Bruni and Eric Clapton dated from 1989 to 1991.
- Vivien Gibson and Eric Clapton dated in 1987.
- Kate Fitzpatrick and Eric Clapton had a relationship from 1987 to 1988.
- Stephanie Beacham and Eric Clapton dated in 1987.
- Lory Del Santo and Eric Clapton dated from 1985 to 1988.
- Davina McCall and Eric Clapton dated in 1985.
- Yvonne Khan Kelly and Eric Clapton dated from 1984 to February, 1985.
- Rosanne Cash and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1983.
- Jennifer McLean and Eric Clapton dated in 1978.
- Penny Lane and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1977.
- Geraldine Edwards and Eric Clapton dated from 1977 to 1999.
- Pattie Boyd and Eric Clapton were married for 9 years. They dated for 4 years after getting together in 1975 and married on 27th Mar 1979. 9 years later they divorced in Jun 1988.
- Cyrinda Foxe and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1975.
- Yvonne Elliman and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1975.
- Catherine James and Eric Clapton dated in 1974.
- Cee Smith and Eric Clapton dated in 1971.
- Marianne Faithfull and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1971.
- Betty Davis and Eric Clapton had an encounter in 1971.
- Eric Clapton and Janis Joplin had an encounter in 1970.
- Paula Boyd and Eric Clapton dated from December, 1969 to March, 1970.
- Debra Hunter and Eric Clapton dated from 1969 to 1978.
- Alice Ormsby-Gore and Eric Clapton were engaged for 3 years. They dated for 1 year after getting together in 1968. They were engaged on 7th Sep 1969 but later separated in 1973.
- Charlotte Martin and Eric Clapton dated from 1965 to January, 1968.
- Krissy Wood and Eric Clapton had an encounter in Jan 1964.
- Jenny Kee (Designer) had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Charlotte Weston had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Cher Lapiere is rumored to have hooked up with Eric Clapton.
- Chelsea Bond is rumored to have hooked up with Eric Clapton.
- Devon Wilson had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Jilly Johnson had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Susannah Constantine had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Iggy had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
- Bernedett Celene had an encounter with Eric Clapton.
Eric Clapton Children
|Sarah Sally||Female||Debra Hunter|
|Ruth Patricia||Female||11th January, 1985||35 years old||Yvonne Khan Kelly|
|Conor||Male||6th August, 1986||34 years old||Lory Del Santo|
|Julie Rose||Female||15th June, 2001||19 years old||Melia McEnery|
|Ella Mae||Female||14th January, 2003||17 years old||Melia McEnery|
|Sophie||Female||1st February, 2005||15 years old||Melia McEnery|
Eric Clapton Net Worth
|Estimated Net Worth 2020||$450 Million|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Guitarist (profession).|