Find recent updates about Dominic Monaghan biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Meriadoc Brandybuck / Merry has been the most popular German and British actor in the trilogy Lord of the Rings (2001-2003) and Charlie Pace (2004-2010) in Lost.
Dominic Monaghan Net Worth:$12 million
Dominic Bernard Patrick Luke Monaghan
Dominic Monaghan is currently 43 according to his birthdate December 08, 1976
West Berlin, West Germany
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dominic graduated from St Anne’s Roman Catholic High School and studied English literature, drama, and geography at Aquinas College.
After regularly participating in school plays, Dominic joined the Manchester Youth Theatre where he was scouted for his first acting job in a British crime-drama called Hetty Wainthropp Investigates (1996–1997) when he was 20 years old.
Actor, Producer (Owner of Monkey Spunk Production Company)
- Father – Austin Monaghan (Science Teacher)
- Mother – Maureen (Nurse)
- Siblings – Matthew Monaghan (Older Brother) (Co-lead vocalist of the indie band Radiosepia)
- Others – LukeTwardowski-Reid (Half Brother)
He is represented by –
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA), United States
- Dallas Smith, United Agents, United Kingdom
- Don Buchwald & Associates (Law Firm)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dominic Monaghan has dated –
- Evangeline Lilly (2004–2009) – Dominic had only one publicized romantic relation. He dated his Lost (2004–2010) co-star for 5 years. In reply to a fan comment on Twitter, he hinted the actress cheated on him that caused the end of their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and Irish ancestry.
- Tattoos on the right forearm (drawn by Kat Von D), right shoulder, and upper back
- Frequently spotted wearing bracelets, wrist bands, and rings
7.5 (US) or 6.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
- Monaghan appeared in several live-action teasers for the promotion of the science fiction video game called The Bureau: XCOM Declassified (2013).
- He was the voice of Sightseeing Manchester’s bus tour, recorded in March 2016.
He was raised a Catholic Christian.
Dominic Monaghan Favorite Things
- Video Games – Uncharted series, FIFA, Skyrim, Medal of Honor and the original Halo, Kentucky Route Zero and mobile title Virus Inc.
- Creature – Ants
- Horror Movies – Let the Right One In (2008), Don’t Look Now (1973), The Exorcist (1973)
- Bands – Radiohead, Coldplay, The Beatles, and The Smiths
- Sports Team – Manchester United (Soccer)
- Sports Players – Roy Keane, Ryan Giggs, David Beckham, Eric Cantona, Ruud van Nistelrooy
- Cocktail – Tequila, club soda, and fresh lime on the rocks
- Word To Use In A Conversation – Insane
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Chopped, Survivor
- Food – Sushi
- Food Guilty Pleasure – Nutella
- Movies (Comedy) – This Is Spinal Tap (1984), Monty Python’s Life of Brian (1979)
- Curse Word – W*nker
- Emoji – Purple Devil
- Countries For Vacation – New Zealand, India, Thailand, Palau, and Spain
- Cities (Other Than LA) – Berlin, Wellington, Bangkok, New York, Sydney
- Cuisine – Malaysian
- Romantic Destination – Paris
- Place In The British Isles – Penrith, Cumbria, and Glasgow in Scotland
- Hotels – George V in Paris, The W in San Diego, Casa de Carmona in Spain
- Drive Route – From LA via Big Sur to San Francisco