Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Diane Lane with his net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Diane Lane with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Diane Lane Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Diane Lane Net Worth:$35 million
Diane Lane Biography
Diane Lane is an American actress and producer known for her versatility and her unconventional acting style. Lane is also well known for her roles in the movies The Outsiders, Under the Tuscan Sun, The Perfect Storm and Steel Man. Since her screen debut in the film, A Little Romance(1979), Lane has won many awards in many films during her 30-year long career, including the National Society of Film Critics, the New York Film Critics Circle awards, and the Career Achievement Award.
Quick Facts Of Diane Lane
|Celebrated Name||Diane Lane|
|Nick Name||Diane Lane|
|Birth Name||Diane Lane|
What is Diane Lane Famous for?
- Renowned for her role in hit movies including “The Outsiders,” “Under the Tuscan Sun,” “The Perfect Storm.”
Where was Diane Lane Born?
Diane Lane was born in New York City, United States, on 22 January 1965. Diane Colleen Lane is their birth name. Its citizenship is American. Lane belongs to White ethnicity and is ancestral to English , German, Scot-Irish because Aquarius is her zodiac sign.
Diane Lane was born as the only daughter of her parents, Colleen Leigh Farrington(mother) and Burton Eugene Lane(father), into a family with a history in show business. Her mother, Collen, who was also known as “Colleen Price,” was a nightclub singer and centerfold playboy, while her father, Burton, was a drama coach from Manhattan who also ran an acting workshop with John Cassavetes.
However, after Lane turned 13, her parents got separated, and she was in her mother's custody until she was six. She was later taken into custody by her father after her mother moved to Georgia, her native state. Lane grew up living in various New York City residential hotels with her father. She was already an actor at the La MaMa Experimental Theater Club at a young age of 6 by the time of the separation of her parents.
When Lane was 12 she was enrolled at Hunter College High School, around the same time she was offered a role in the play “The Cherry Orchard” alongside Meryl Streep. When Lane was 15, she proclaimed her father's freedom, and flew with actor and friend Christopher Atkins to Los Angeles for a week. She returned to New York after some time, however, and began living with the family of her friend paying them rent.
In 1981, after taking correspondence courses, she enrolled in high school, shortly after being kidnapped by her mother, who then took her to Georgia, but her father challenged her mother in court, and weeks later, she was back in New York.
What Does Diane Lane Do For Living?
- Diane Lane made her debut when she was only 13 after turning down a role in Runaways on Broadway to make her feature-film debut in film, A Little Romance in 1979, opposite Laurence Olivier.
- She was cast as the teenaged female outlaw Little Britches in 1981 in the movies Lamont Johnson, Cattle Annie and Little Britches.
- After appearing in S.E's film adaptations, Lane got her back-to – back breakthrough career. Adult novels by Hinton, titled The Outsiders and Rumble Fish in 1983.
- She appeared in two critical failed films in 1984, Streets of Fire and The Cotton Club after which she fell out of the film business and lived in Georgia with her mother.
- Lane returned to performing in The Big Town (1987), Lady Beware (1987), and in 1989 she made her biggest breakthrough in “Lonesome Dove” TV miniseries.
- She appeared in 1992 in an independent movie, “My New Gun” that was well received at the Cannes Film Festival. She also appeared in the biographical films “Chaplin” and “The Setting Sun” the same year
- Lane earned additional recognition in 1999 for her role in a drama film, “A Walk on the Moon.”
- Lane played a supporting role in “The Perfect Storm” in 2000 as Mark Wahlberg's love interest in
- Then, in 2002, she starred in thriller film, “Unfaithful,” her role in the film was well-received and she won her great critical praise.
- She starred in a romantic drama in 2003, “Under the Tuscan Sun,” for which she earned a nomination for a Golden Globe. Leading roles in “Fierce People,” “Must Love Dogs,” and “Hollywoodland” followed the film.
- In 2008 she appeared alongside Richard Gere in a romantic drama, “Nights in Rodanthe.” She also did supporting roles in “Jumper” and “Untraceable” the same year.
- Lane then appeared as Pat Loud in Cinema Verite(2011), an HBO film about the making of An American Family, the first reality television series.
- In 2012, with the play “Sweet Bird of Youth” at Goodman Theatre, she returned to the theater. She also featured in the documentary “Half the Sky: Making Oppression an Opportunity for Women Worldwide” that same year.
- In 2013, Lane starred as Martha Kent in the Superman film by Zack Snyder, “Man of Steel.” She took up her role as Martha Kent in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice”(2016) and” Justice League”(2017).
- In 2015, Lane appeared in film, “Every Secret Thing,” she also played Riley's mom's character in the hit movie “Inside Out” and co-starred in the biographical film “Trumbo.”
- In films such as “Paris can Wait”(2016),” Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House”(2017), and “Serenity”(2019), Lane was then seen.
- In 2018, Lane appeared in the original Amazon miniseries, “The Romanoffs” and also in the final season of Netflix's hit show, “House of Cards,” as Annette Shepherd.
- Lane will also co-star in the upcoming thriller with Kevin Costner, “Let Him Go.” She will also be the star of the upcoming series of sci-fi comic books, “Y: The Last One.”
Who is Diane Lane Married to?
Diane Lane is married twice. Lane married the French actor Christopher Lambert, whom she first met in Paris while promoting her 1984 movie, “The Cotton Club.” The pair had a brief affair and then broke up, but two years later they met again in Rome to make a movie together, called “Priceless Beauty.”
Shortly after they started dating, and eventually married in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in October 1988. On September 5, 1993, the couple welcomed their only daughter named Eleanor Jasmine Lambert, but after 6 years of marriage, they got divorced in March 1994.
Lane then dated and engaged American actor Josh Brolin in July 2003, until they got married on August 15, 2004. Their partnership did not go well as Lane called the police on 20 December 2004 and arrested Brolin on a domestic violence misdemeanor charge. Nevertheless, Lane declined to lodge charges, and the spokesman for the couple characterized the incident as a “misunderstanding.”
What is the Net Worth of Diane Lane?
Diane Lane's professional career as an actress has very significant earnings. Working in this area for over 40 years, from her many roles in films, Lane has managed to amass a healthy fortune. Currently its net worth is valued at around $35 million. Lane's managed to enjoy a glamorous and comfortable lifestyle with her affluent million worth fortune.
How Tall is Diane Lane?
Diane Lane is a gorgeous lady in her 50s, who looks even more breathtaking. Lane has managed to win countless hearts around the world with her glamorous body physique and vibrant smile. She stands upright and is 5 ft tall. 7inch.(1.70 m) while weighing around 55 kg (121 lbs).
Lane has a preserved 36-28-36 inch slender body physique with 34 B as its bra size, 28 inches as its waist size, 36 inches as its hip size, 6(US) as its dress size and 9(US) as its shoe size. With brown hair and brown eyes Lane has a fair complexion.