Find recent updates about Denis Shapovalov biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Denis Shapovalov is a talented Canadian tennis player, who broke into the 'Top 15' ranks of ATP and the 'Top 50' brackets of the double ranks before turning 21st. In the semifinals of the 2017 Rogers Cup and during the tournament, Rafael Nadal and Juan Martín del Potro defeated Grand Slam. Denis rose quickly, and as a junior, after winning the doubts junior title at US Open in 2015, and a single junior title in Wimbledon in 2016, he ranked as high as No. 2 (ITF) in the International Federation of Tennis. He was named the 'Male Player of the Year' by Tennis Canada in 2017 and received the coveted 'Lionel Conacher' Award in the same year as well.
Denis Shapovalov Net Worth:$2 million.
Denis Shapovalov is currently 21 according to his birthdate April 15, 1999
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Denis had attended the Stephen Lewis Secondary School in his hometown of Vaughan, Ontario.
Professional Tennis Player
- Father – Viktor Shapovalov (Businessman)
- Mother – Tessa Shapovalova (Tennis Coach, Former Tennis Player)
- Siblings – Evgeniy Shapovalov (Older Brother)
Left-Handed (One-Handed Backhand)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Denis has dated –
- Mirjam Bjorklund (2018–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Russian descent on his father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Has a mole near his left eye
Denis Shapovalov Favorite Things
- Tennis Surface – Grass
- Tennis Shot – Overhead Smash
- Sports – Tennis, Ice Hockey
- Tennis Tournament – ATP Masters 1000 Canada
- Tennis Player/Role Model – Roger Federer
- Ice Hockey Team – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Basketball Team – Toronto Raptors
- Hobby – Playing Video Games