Find recent updates about David Otunga biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
David Otunga is an American wrestler, athlete, and lawyer. He was casted as a participant for I Love New York 2 in 2007 to the public. Otunga then joined the WWE and wrestled in Florida Championship Wrestling in development territory. Otunga has over time acquired a huge supporters’ base with over 400k Instagram supporters, more than 800k Twitter fans and over 500k Facebook followers.
David Otunga Net Worth:$10 million
David Daniel Otunga
David Otunga is currently 40 according to his birthdate April 07, 1980
Elgin, Illinois, United States
Otunga completed his schooling from Larkin High School.
Later, he enrolled at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois in 1998 and graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Psychology in 2002.
Then, David joined the prestigious Harvard Law School from where he attained a degree in Doctor of Law.
Actor, Professional Wrestler, Lawyer
- Father – Moses Otunga (Educator)
- Mother – Billie Otunga (Educator)
- Siblings – He has 2 older siblings.
David is represented by BYSB Talent Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
104 kg or 229 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David has dated –
- Jennifer Hudson (2007-2017) – David proposed to singer and actress Jennifer Hudson on the day of her 27th birthday in 2008. A year later, the couple had a son named David Daniel Otunga Jr. (b. August 10, 2009). However, 9 years after they finally decided to part ways from one another.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Kenyan ancestry on his father’s side.
- Sports a boxed beard
- Well defined large pectoral muscles
He has done endorsement work for various brands including WWE.