Find recent updates about Daniel Truhitte biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Daniel Truhitte is best known as a film star. Notable for his role as Rolfe Gruber in the 1965 classic film musical The Sound of Music, he famously sang “Sixteen Going on Seventeen” in the movie. He was born in California on September 10, 1943. He and the child actress Debbie Turner were both in The Sound of Music. During his teenage years, he trained with the Sacramento Ballet and studied acting at the Pasadena Playhouse.
|Age||75 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||September 10, 1943|
- Movie Actor
Early Life & Education
- He won a scholarship to the Sacramento Ballet when he was 15 years old.
- After high school, Daniel was awarded a scholarship to the Pasadena Playhouse.
- Daniel also attended the Ambassador College in Pasadena, California.
- Teaching Young Performers
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Daniel Truhitte is 75 years old, he is 160 m tall with Brown eyes and Brown hairs. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. His zodiac sign is Virgo.
|Height (Approx.)||160 m|
|Hair Color||Brown Hair|
- Many years after playing Rolfe in the film version of The Sound of Music, Truhitte performed Captain Von Trapp in two North Carolina productions of the Rodgers & Hammerstein musical.
- He had divorced his first wife, Gabrielle, and his second wife, Mary, and had married Tarealia Haney.
Family & Relatives
Daniel Truhitte Net Worth
Daniel Truhitte is a well-known and popular Actor. The main and primary source of his income comes from Acting. Let’s check how rich Daniel Truhitte is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$100,000 – $1 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Movie Actor (Profession).|