Find recent updates about Dane Cook biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Dane Cook is best known as a comedian. Stand up comedian and actor who was the first comic to use social networking websites like MySpace to amass a huge and devoted fan base. He appeared in the movies Good Luck Chuck, Dan in Real Life, and My Best Friend’s Woman. He was born on March 18, 1972, in Cambridge, MA. In 2006, he switched to film, acting opposite Dax Shepard in Employee of the Month. He started his comedic career in New York, playing in comedy clubs before moving to Los Angeles. His first break came in 1998 when he spotted the Comedy Central Premium Mix, a platform for up-and-coming comedians.
|Age||47 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||March 18, 1972|
|Birth Place||Cambridge, MA|
- After graduating from Arlington High School, where he overcame shyness by performing a stand-up comedy, he went to college and studied graphic design, but was ready to take on comedy as a career.
Work & Appearance
- In 2003, he signed a contract with Comedy Central, and soon released his first CD/DVD, ‘Harmful If Swallowed’, which contains his appearances on Comedy Central Presents, Comics Come Home 5, and Premium Blend.
- ‘Retaliation,’ his second DVD / CD was released in 2005, which received a great deal of appreciation from the audience and was certified double platinum.
- In 2005, ‘Vicious Circle,’ a special live stand-up comedy written, created and performed by a comedian, was aired by HBO and later released on DVD.
- He shot two pilot episodes for his sitcom, ‘Cooked,’ in 2005, but no takers were found for the series. The two completed episodes were eventually released on DVD as ‘The Lost Pilot Episodes.’
- In 2006, he was featured in the movie ‘Employee of the Month,’ starring Jessica Simpson and Dax Shepard. Poorly received by the critics, the film also struggled in the box office.
- ‘Tourgasm,’ a documentary focused on a 30-day 20-show tour with his friends Robert Kelly, Gary Gulman and Jay Davis, was broadcast on HBO in 2006.
- In 2007, he played the role of dentist in the romantic comedy film ‘Good Luck Chuck,’ which also starred at Jessica Alba. Trashed by the critics, the film went well in the box office.
- In 2008, he and Robert Kelly and Al Del Bene went to Iraq to entertain the American soldiers serving there. It was Headliner, Kelly, Feature, and Del Bene, Emcee.
- In 2010, he gave auditions for the ‘Captain America’ part of the film ‘Captain America: The First Avenger.’
- He also gave his voice to the character ‘Dusty Crophopper’ in the 2013 animated film ‘Planes.’ He took up his role as Dusty in the 2014 ‘Planes: Fire & Rescue’ series.
Dane Cook Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Dane Cook is 47 years old, he is 6′ 0″ tall. His body measurements are 51-32 Inches with Dark Brown eyes and Dark brown hairs. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
|Height (Approx.)||6 Feet 0 Inches|
|Weight (Approx.)||79 Kg|
|Body Measurements||51-32 Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Dress Size||Not Known|
|Shoe Size||Not Known|
- Dane Cook’s second album, ‘Retaliation,’ released by ‘Comedy Central Records’ in 2005, peaked at No. 4 on Billboard charts, went to double platinum and sold 1,264,748 copies in the US alone.
- His fourth album, ‘Isolated Accident,’ was broadcast on Comedy Central in May 2009 and released as a CD. The new album went exceptionally well and debuted at No. 4 on Billboard 200.
Awards & Achievements
- In 2000, Cook won the Pixie Award for Best Actor in a ‘i-feature movie’ for ‘Spiral.’
- He was nominated for the ‘Teen Choice Award’ for four consecutive years in the ‘Choice Comedian’ category and received the award in 2007. Aired annually on Fox TV, the awards are based on the vote of the teenagers.
Dane Cook Affair
- Dane Cook is currently in contact with the singer, Kelsi Taylor. The couple has been in relationship since July 2017. But they have a huge age difference as 46, and she’s only 19.
- In 2005, his comedy album, Revenge, was the most charming comedy album of twenty-eight years.
Family & Relatives
- In 2006 he moved to film, acting alongside Dax Shepard in Employee of the Month.
Dane Cook Net Worth
Dane Cook is a well-known and popular Comedian. The main and primary source of his income comes from Comedy. Let’s check how rich Dane Cook is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Comedy (profession).|