Find recent updates about Cody Ko biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Cody Ko is best known as a celebrity on YouTube. Vine phenomenon, which generated the viral hashtag # 6secondauditions, became immensely successful on YouTube, where his comedy videos gained him over 3.6 million subscribers. He's also one-half of the duo of Tiny Meat Gang. He was born in Calgary, Canada, on November 22, 1990. His idea of # 6secondauditions influenced videos by fellow Viners Alx James and Josh Darnit to create their versions for the hashtag. He posted his first video to Vine on April 3, 2013. He auditioned as Mary Poppins in the first # 6second video.
|Age||28 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||November 22, 1990|
|Birth Place||Calgary, Canada|
- Graduated from Springbank Community High School
- He went to Duke University, where he was a member of the Sigma Phi Fraternity of the Delta. Ko was a member of the men's swimming and diving team at Duke.
- His parents were entrepreneurs who sold their software.
- After attending Duke University, Ko developed a frictionless iPhone app named “I'd Cap That,” which adds captions to the images. In May 2012, the App Store's Free App of the Week was called after more than 4 million users in a few months. Later, the patent was purchased by Iddiction.
- After exploring his interests, he served as a senior iOS developer at Fullscreen, a subsidiary of AT&T WarnerMedia.
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Cody Ko is 28 years old, he is 5′ 9″ tall with Green eyes and Dark brown hairs. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
|Height (Approx.)||5 ft 9 in|
|Weight (Approx.)||68 kg|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
- Trojan (2016)
- Natty light Beverage (2016)
- Bud Light (2016)
- AXE hair products (2017)
- Honey Shopping app (2017)
- Ford commercial in 2016
- First YouTube Sponsorship by Dollar Shave Club (2017)
First Web Series
- He made his first web show appearance on GOAT Rodeo in 2017.
- He had more than 2 million followers on Vine before it was shut down. It also has more than 1.7 million followers on Instagram.
- His idea of # 6secondauditions influenced videos by fellow Viners Alx James and Josh Darnit to create their versions for the hashtag.
- He began dating Kelsey Kreppel
- In May 2019, Jake Paul tried to mark Cody out as a “bully” and challenged him in person, but it was almost unanimously accepted that Jake was only trying to stir up a pointless drama. This was evident in Jake's “exposure” video featuring over 600k of dislikes and just about 70k likes, and Cody spiking over half a million subscribers in a matter of days.
Family & Relatives
|Father||Gregory Kolodziejzyk aka Greg|
|Siblings||Krista Anne (Sister)|
Cody Ko Net Worth
Cody Ko is a well-known and popular YouTuber. The main and primary source of his income comes from YouTube. Let’s check how rich Cody Ko is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source YouTube (profession).|