Find recent updates about Chris Rock bio & wiki, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, movies, TV shows and more.
Chris Rock Biography
Chris Rock is best known for being a comedian. Actor and comedian who rose to fame as a cast member on Saturday Night Live from 1990 to 1993. He played leading roles in Down to Earth movies, I Think I Love My Mom, Dogma, Grown Ups and Top Five, and gave a voice to Marty the Zebra in Madagascar movies. He was born on February 7, 1965 in Andrews, SC. He produced and narrated the TV show Everybody Hates Chris, starring Tyler James Williams in the title role. After being mocked and threatened by white high school classmates, he dropped out, earned his GED, and worked in fast food restaurants. When he was standing up at New York City’s Catch a Rising Star in the 1980s, he became a mentor to Eddie Murphy and was given a small part in Beverly Hills Cop II in 1987.
|Age||55 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||February 7, 1965|
|Birth Place||Andrews, SC|
Chris Rock Career
- Television Producer
- Film Producer
Chris Rock Education
- Rock was busy with schools in overwhelmingly white Brooklyn communities, where he was bullied and beaten by white students. As he got older, the abuse got worse, and Rock’s parents took him out of James Madison High School. He dropped out of high school entirely, but he received a GED later. Rock then worked in a limited number of fast-food restaurants.
- After being mocked and threatened by white high school classmates, he dropped out, earned his GED, and worked in fast food restaurants. When he was standing up at New York City’s Catch a Rising Star in the 1980s, he was a mentor to Eddie Murphy and was given a small part in Beverly Hills Cop II in 1987.
Chris Rock Real Name
- Christopher Julius Rock
Chris Rock Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Chris Rock is 55 years old, he is 5′ 10″ (1.7 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Aquarius.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 10 In|
|Weight (Approx.)||76 Kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Chris Rock Achievements
- He featured in six episodes of In Living Color from 1993 to 1994 after his period on Saturday Night Live.
Chris Rock Movies & TV Shows
- Born Suspect (Atlantic Records, 1991)
- Roll with the New, (DreamWorks Records, 1997)
- Bigger & Blacker, (DreamWorks Records, 1999)
- Never Scared, (DreamWorks Records/Geffen Records, 2004)
- Tamborine (Netflix Studios, LLC., 2018)
- Chris Rock: Big Ass Jokes (released on HBO, 1994)
- Chris Rock: Bring the Pain (released on HBO, 1996)
- Chris Rock: Bigger & Blacker (released on HBO, 1999)
- Chris Rock: Never Scared (released on HBO, 2004)
- Chris Rock: Kill the Messenger (released on HBO, 2008)
- Chris Rock: Tamborine (released on Netflix 2018)
Chris Rock Bibliography
- Rock This! (Hyperion Books, 1997) – ISBN 0-7868-6289-0
Chris Rock Martial Status
- He married Malaak Compton-Rock on 23 November 1996. They had two daughters together, Lola Simone and Zahra Savannah, before Chris filed a divorce in December 2014.
Chris Rock Relationship Status
- He started dating Megalyn Echikunwoke in 2016.
Chris Rock Family & Relatives
- His younger brothers Tony, Kenny, and Jordan are also worked in the entertainment industry as well.
- He produced and narrated the TV show Everybody Hates Chris, starring Tyler James Williams in the title role.
Chris Rock Net Worth
Chris Rock is a well-known and popular Comedian. The main and primary source of his income comes from Comedy. Let’s check how rich Chris Rock is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$100 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Comedian(profession).|
What is Chris Rock’s net worth?
US $100 million
Did Chris Rock graduate high school?
Stuyvesant High School
James Madison High School
How old is Chris Rock new girlfriend?
After four years of dating Chris Rock and his girlfriend, actress Megalyn Echikunwoke, split up. The 55-year-old funny man and 36-year-old “Night School” actress became a couple in 2016 shortly after Rock’s divorce.
Is Everybody Hates Chris true?
Everyone Hates Chris is an American period sitcom television show focused on the troubled experiences of comedian Chris Rock as a teenager. … Rock himself, however, was originally a teenager from 1978 to 1984, born in 1965. Rock and Ali LeRoi produced the show.
Where Does Chris Rock Live now?
While Chris Rock lives in Alpine, New Jersey, he leases his Brooklyn home for $8,000 a month. But now, according to Curbed, the comedian has permanently priced it at $3.9 million.
Who is Chris Rock sister?