Scroll down here and check out our latest updates on Chris Jericho Net Worth, Income, Biography, Age, Work, Wiki. Find out more information about Current Net worth as well as monthly / year income, cost, sales data!
Chris Jericho reports Net Worth, Employment, Mortgage, Vehicles, Lifestyles & many more information below. Let's test, in 2019-2020 How Rich is Chris Jericho?
Chris Jericho was born on 9 November 1970 in Long Island, NY. He was known as the rock-star wrestler Y2J to WWE fans, and won 30 championships in the 1990s and 2000s. He was the first man to become the Unquestioned King of the WWE. He took a hiatus in 2013, after fourteen years of professional wrestling. He remained the World Champion until he lost to John Cena, better known as the Thuganomics, in the 2008 Survivor Series. He has worked as part of a tag team duo called Sudden Impact in professional wrestling shows around Manitoba.
Chris Jericho Net Worth: $49 Million
Christopher Keith Irvine
Chris, Moongoose McQueen, Y2J
Chris Jericho is currently 49 according to his birthdate November 09, 1970
Manhasset, New York, United States
Odessa, North-West of Tampa, Florida, United States
Chris studied in Westwood Collegiate public high school in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. He graduated with Honors from Red River College, Winnipeg, in 1990, acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in Creative Communications.
At the age of 19, Jericho joined the Hart Brothers School of Wrestling and started performing in independent shows after 2 months of training.
Professional Wrestler, Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Podcast Host, Author, Actor, and Entrepreneur
- Father – Edward Amos Irvine aka Ted (Retired NHL player, Radio Commentator, Financial Planner)
- Mother – Loretta Vivian Irvine (Expired December 2005)
- Others – Vanessa Gerads (Half-Sister) (Music Teacher), Jacob Klewchuk (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Klewchuk (Maternal Grandmother), Larry Klewchuk (Maternal Uncle), Bonne Davis (Stepmother)
Chris Jericho is represented by –
- Barry Bloom, Sports Agent
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA)
- Prince Marketing Group
- Sharron Elkabas, Mn2s, International Talent Booking, and Promotion Agency
Heavy Metal, Rock
Vocals, Bass, Piano
Megaforce, ASH, Riot Entertainment, Century Media
6 ft or 183 cm
103 kg or 227 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Jericho has dated –
- Jessica Lockhart (2000–Present) – Chris was introduced to Jessica by mutual friend WCW wrestler Disco Inferno (Glenn Gilbertti) and they got married on July 30, 2000. Together the couple has 3 children – a son named Ash Edward Irvine (b. September 2003) and twin daughters Cheyenne Lee Irvine aka Chey and Sierra Loretta Irvine, aka Sisi (b. July 2006).
- Kelly Kelly (2009–2010) – There were relationship rumors after a picture of Chris and Kelly kissing at a party went viral.
Race / Ethnicity
- Rock star persona
- A tattooed sleeve on the left arm
- Has his wife’s name tattooed on his left ring finger as well as the alphabet J at the back of his left hand
- He also has a drawing of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden’s mascot ‘Eddie’ on one forearm and an illustration of Lady Justice on his other forearm. Other drawings include artwork of Fozzy’s album Sin and Bones, Jack O’ Lantern carved pumpkin, a lake monster, and a picture of himself from his WWF debut in 1999.
- He was cast in TV commercials for Chef Boyardee (2000), Taco Bell (2000), and THQ (2001).
- His character has been featured in numerous video games which include WCW/nWo Revenge, WCW Nitro, WCW/nWo Thunder, WCW Mayhem, WWF WrestleMania 2000, WWF WrestleMania 2000, WWF No Mercy, WWF SmackDown!, WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role, WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It, WWE Raw (2002), WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth, WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain, WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw, WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009, Trailer Park Boys: Greasy money (2019), WWE All-Stars, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010, WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011, WWE ’13, WWE 2K14, 2K15, 2K16, 2K17, 2K18, and 2K19.
- He is the co-owner of a sports training facility, franchise site of D1 Sports Training and Therapy with 3 other sportsmen, namely, Tim Tebow, Derrick Brooks, and Chipper Jones.
Chris Jericho Favorite Things
- Passtime – Listening to music
- Fictional Character – Betty Cooper from Archie Comics
- Director – Eli Roth
- Snack – Almonds
- Guilty Pleasure – Cheetos
- Animal – Dogs
- Place To Perform (Wrestling) – Japan, Chicago, New York City, Winnipeg
- Place To Perform (As A Fozzy Band Member) – The United Kingdom (particularly Glasgow, Scotland)
- TV Show Theme Song – The Jeffersons (1975–1985), Dexter (2006–2013)
- Superhero – Aquaman, Batman
- Disney Princess – Pocahontas
- Cartoon Character – Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, Patrick from Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Pick-Up Line – “I am new in town, can I have directions to your place?”
- Halloween Costume – Dressing up as Vinnie Vincent from the band Kiss