Find recent updates about Chamillionaire biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Chamillionaire is best known for being a rapper. Born Hakeem Seriki is an American rapper and a founding member of The Color Changin 'Click, who became famous for his songs “Ridin'” and “Turn It Up.” He is the CEO of Chamillitary Entertainment and is known for his Mixtape Messiah series. He was born on November 28, 1979 in Washington , D.C., and rose to prominence as he teamed up with fellow Houston rapper Paul Wall. He was discovered on a local radio station after freestyle.
|Age||40 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||November 28, 1979|
|Birth Place||Washington, DC|
- Song Writer
- He joined Jersey Village High School along with rap partner Paul Wall.
Chamillionaire Real Name
- Hakeem Seriki
Chamillionaire Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Chamillionaire is 40 years old, he is 1.78 m tall with Dark Brown eyes and Black hairs. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||1.78 m|
|Weight (Approx.)||80 Kg|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
- His song “Ridin'” was awarded the 2007 Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance by the Duo.
- 2005: The Sound of Revenge
- 2007: Ultimate Victory
- TBA: Poison
Chamillionaire Collaborative Albums
- 2002: Get Ya Mind Correct (with Paul Wall)
- 2005: Controversy Sells (with Paul Wall)
- 2012: Ammunition
- 2013: Elevate
- 2013: Reignfall
- On 19 November 2004, the younger brother of Chamillionaire, Rasaq Seriki, was allegedly attacked by Paul Wall and his entourage in a nightclub. Chamillionaire expressed his disappointment at Paul Wall, arguing that they were all family members and that these events should not have taken place. Before the whole incident between Paul Wall and Rasaq, they were all part of the group called “The Color Changin' Click” which is now fragmented. Chamillionaire released a diss track titled “Go Head” with Rasaq.
- The dispute ended in 2010, when the pair met for a full tour. Paul Wall responded by saying, “It's taken a long time and we're growing up. You know, we started out as a group and a lot of times when you're going your separate ways, a lot of people say,” Oh, you can't do it without the support of him “and so you need to show it immoral. I know for me, I wanted to prove everyone wrong and prove that I could do it on my own.” Chamillionaire replied, “We've been bumping into each other a lot.
Chamillionaire Martial Status
- He married to Deetra Seriki.
Chamillionaire Family & Relatives
- He rose to fame as he teamed up with fellow Houston rapper Paul Wall.
Chamillionaire Net Worth
Chamillionaire is a well-known and popular Rapper. The main and primary source of his income comes from Music. Let’s check how rich Chamillionaire is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$50 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Music(profession).|
Is Chamillionaire dead or alive?
He is alive & 40 years old.
How much is Chamillionaire worth?
How much did Chamillionaire sell his app for?
Seriki also funded Cruise Automation, a self-driving vehicle automation business, during its start-up phase in 2013. This venture proved successful after it sold over $1 billion to General Motors in 2016.
Does Chamillionaire still rap?
Chamillionaire doesn't stay with the music of today. Chamillionaire hasn't launched any musical projects in a while, but that doesn't mean his money has stopped piling up. … Quite apart from the good works, though, Chamillionaire needs fans to know that he hasn't yet stepped out of the Hip Hop world.
How did Chamillionaire make his money?
Chamillionaire's total income is US$ 1,746,706 and his Sponsorship or Endorsement earnings are roughly US$ 392,157. His music career, live show, and tour made a big increase in his income. 150,000 copies of his album, “Get Ya Mind Straight,” were sold for $150,000.
What company did Chamillionaire invest in?
In 2009, Chamillionaire met Mark Suster, an american businessman and venture capitalist who is the managing partner of Upfront Ventures. Chamillionaire has been and is investing in his online video talent agency, Maker Studios.
How old is Chamillionaire?
40 years (November 28, 1979)
What high school did Chamillionaire go to?
Dwight D Eisenhower High School
Jersey Village High School
University of Houston