Find recent updates about Cathy Nesbitt-Stein biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
The American Television personality, dancer and dance studio owner & dance coach of Candy Apple's Dance Center, Cathy Nesbitt-Stein. She is best known for starring with her adoptive daughter Vivi-Anne Stein in the dancing reality TV series Dance Moms (2011-2017).
Cathy Nesbitt-Stein: $5 Million
Cathy Jean Nesbitt
Poodletoes, Wicked Witch of The West
Cathy Nesbitt-Stein is currently 61 according to her birthdate April 19, 1959
Canton, Ohio, United States
Ohio, United States
She danced for the Abby Miller Dance Studio in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States temporarily but left after the 1st season of Dance Moms in 2011. She then went back to performing and coaching for her dance company, Candy Apple’s Dance Center in Canton, Ohio, United States.
Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Dance Studio Owner, Dance Coach
- Others – Erin Stein-Rich (Sister-in-Law) (Choreographer), Hudson Rich (Nephew) (Dancer)
Cathy Nesbitt-Stein is represented by –
- The MDME Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Envisioned Entertainment Partners (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cathy Nesbitt-Stein has dated –
- Mike Stein – She is married to Mike Stein, an insurance adjuster, entrepreneur, and owner of the Beef Jerky Store. Since they had no biological children, they decided to adopt a girl from Guatemala shortly after her birth on September 11, 2004, and named her Vivi-Anne Quinn Nesbitt-Stein.
Race / Ethnicity
Cathy Nesbitt-Stein Favorite Things
- Dance Style To Watch – Ballet
- Movie – Gone With the Wind (1939)
- Hobbies – Golfing, Designing Vintage Decorations, Shopping, Reading, Gardening