Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Catherine Tresa Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Catherine Tresa estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Catherine Tresa in 2019-2020?
Catherine Tresa Net Worth: $2 million
Catherine Tresa Biography
On September 10, 1990, Catherine Tresa was born. Maybe best known for her role in the 2012 Kannada film, called Godfather, as a Sujatha, Tresa is also recognized in Telugu movie Iddarammayilatho for her acclamated role. Her debut in Madras in 2014 with Karthi was a Tamil film. Briefly before beginning her stage career and seeking a fashion model role, she was at St. Joseph’s College in Bangalore. In her first movie, Shankar IPS, Kannada, she appeared in 2010.
Facts You Never Knew About Catherine Tresa!
- Is smoking addiction to Catherine Tresa: Catherine Tresa is not recognized alcoholic: she was born into the Syrian-Roman Catholic parents of Malayal.
- Until her 12th grade, she studied in Dubai. She subsequently moved to Bangalore to pursue higher education.
- Catherine Tresa knows how to dance, sing, skate and debate.
- She has also been a Emirates Environment Assistant during her tenure in Dubai.
- Catherine Tresa has so far created a range of popular brands, such as Nalli Silks, Fast Track, Chennai Silks, Deccan Chronicle and Josco Jewellers.
- For a picture shooting on a calendar Catherine once lost several kilograms in order to have a toned figure.
- Her impressive roles in films such as Patron, Madras and Chammak Challo are her main achievements.
Catherine Tresa Gallery
Catherine Tresa is currently 30 according to her birthdate September 10, 1989
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Catherine completed her class 12 from Dubai and then went to Bangalore for her higher studies.
- Father – Frank Mario Alexander
- Mother – Tresa Alexander
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She was born to Malayali parents.
- Sharp pointed nose
- Beautiful smile
- Daniel Wellington
- Palmolive India