Scroll below and check our most recent updates about Blake Lively Net Worth, Salary, Biography, Age, Career, Wiki. Also discover more details information about Current Net worth as well as Monthly/Year Salary, Expense, Income Reports!
Blake Lively estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let's check, How Rich is Blake Lively in 2019-2020?
Blake Lively Net Worth: $123 Million
Blake Lively was born August 25, 1987 in Los Angeles, California. Actress in The CW show Gossip Girl who played Serena van der Woodsen, a role that won her three Teen Choice Awards. She also played leading roles in movies such as Adaline's Era, Traveling Pants ' Sisterhood, and The Shallows. She appeared on the teen drama show Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012 with Leighton Meester. When she grew up she was sent by her parents to acting classes because of their inability to employ a babysitter from her. She is one of the experienced actress on TV. She has been ranked on the list of those famous people born on 25 August 1987. She is one of the CA born Richest TV Actress. She also holds a spot on Most Famous TV Actress list. Blake Lively is 1 of the popular 31-year-old people in our database.
Blake Ellender Brown
Blake Lively is currently 32 according to her birthdate August 25, 1987
Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, USA
Blake Lively attended Burbank High School, Burbank, California, USA until 2005. When she was not confirmed about taking acting as a career, Lively wanted to attend Stanford University.
Model, actress, celebrity homemaker
Father – Ernie Lively (né Ernest Wilson Brown, Jr.) (Actor)
Mother – Elaine (née McAlpin) (Talent Manager)
Siblings – Eric Lively (Older Brother) (Actor), Lori Lively (Older Half Sister) (Actress), Robyn Lively (Older Half Sister) (Actress), Jason Lively (Older Half Brother) (Actor)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Blake Lively dated –
- Kelly Blatz (2004-2007) – Blake Lively Kelly Blatz (American Actor and Musician) are childhood friends. Blake had a crush on Kelly since they were kids. But, they finally came closer during their shooting of the 2006 horror film “Simon Says.” Their relationship went from 2004 until 2007.
- Penn Badgley (2007-2010) – ‘Gossip Girl’ co-stars Penn and Lively dated from late 2007 to September 2010. They claimed that nothing is going in between them. But, it was finally made public at 2008 Met Costume Institute Gala. Since then, they were seen kissing in Cancun, Mexico and dated publicly. They separated in September 2010.
- Ryan Gosling (October 2010) – Ryan Gosling and Blake Lively were rumored to be dating together in October 2010 when they were seen in Disneyland sparking romance rumors. They claim to be just good friends.
- Leonardo DiCaprio (2011) – Then, came Leonardo in her life. They spent a good time together for about 5 months in US and France during summers from May 2011 to October 2011. But, then both went on to their paths as they were not interested in getting serious.
- Ryan Reynolds (2011-September, 2012) – Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively started dating in October 2011. They first met on the Acela Amtrak train going from New York to Boston, where Blake had to shoot for ‘Gossip Girl’ and Ryan to shoot for 2013 movie ‘R.I.P.D’ with Jeff Bridges.
Blake Lively married Ryan Reynolds on September 9, 2012, at Boone Hall in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. In June 2012 they purchased a cottage in Bedford, New York for $2 million. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named, Violet Reynolds in December 2014. On September 30, 2016, she gave birth to the couple’s second child.
Race / Ethnicity
All-American Dream Girl (as Karl Lagerfeld said)
Beauty mark underneath right eye
35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm
Gucci Fragrance (2012)
Best Known For
Portraying the role as Serena van der Woodsen in the teen drama TV series Gossip Girl
1998 film Sandman for her role as Trixie / Tooth Fairy.
First TV Show
Blake’s first TV show appearance was the teen drama series Gossip Girl from 2007 to 2012 where she portrayed the lead role of “Serena van der Woodsen”. The show is based on the novel series of the same name. Lively has also won many awards for this show.
Bobby Strom. This celebrity trainer helped Lively to gain strength, core, and aesthetics. For ‘Green Lantern’, she needed a trainer who would lead her fitness to a higher level. He used to trainer Lively 4 times a week for 60 to 90 minutes. She did
Reverse Lunges with Dumbbell Press
Side-to-Side Speed Skaters
After doing these, she did see results after 3 weeks and now has developed a habit of doing some exercises daily.
Lively Diet Habits
- She also ate lean proteins in the form of egg whites, fish / turkey breast.
- She ate almonds, avocado and extra virgin olive oil for healthy fats.
- She drank lots of water.
- She ate low carbohydrates in the form of quinoa.
- She reduced salts, sugars and ate smaller and regular meals.
- She kept a cheat day (on that day you can eat whatever you want) for herself to eat her favorites like cheese, chocolate, ice-creams.
See Lively’s full workout routine and diet plan.
In June 2016, she hired Ryan Reynolds’s trainer, Don Saladino to make changes in her diet so as to adjust her then routine and lifestyle. She was pregnant at that time and Don made such a diet plan which included a sufficient amount of eggs and veggies plus some room for eating pizzas and pasta.
Blake Lively Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sprinkles’ Red Velvet Cupcakes, pizza, pasta
- Favorite Music – Ray Charles, Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake
- Favorite Places – New York, Paris
- Favorite Bands – Chet Baker, Billie Holiday, Edith Piaf, Nina Simone, Florence and the Machine
- Favorite Movies – The Wizard of Oz (1939), Breathless (1959)
- Favorite Perfume – Burberry The Beat
- Favorite Clothing – Jeans, Tube Top, Heels
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Hilton Waikoloa Village on the Big Island in Hawaii
- Favorite Brands – Marc Jacobs, Phillip Lim, Chloé, Chanel
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tarte lip gloss, Chanel foundation, Kérastase hair products star style
- Favorite Style Icons – Audrey Hepburn and Kate Moss
Does Blake Dead or Alive?
As per our current Database, Blake Lively is still alive (as per Wikipedia, Last update: March 3, 2020).
Facts About Blake Lively
- Blake Lively's age 31 years old.
- Birthday August 25, 1987.
- Birth Sign Virgo.
- She was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for her role in Green Lantern.