Find recent updates about Ben Hyland biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Ben Hyland Biography
Ben is best known for being a TV actor. Well known for portraying Zach Goodweather in the first season of the FX horror series The Strain, he also has film credits for Somebody’s Hero and To Redemption. He was born on June 23, 2002 in Long Island, NY. He played Corey Stoll ‘s TV son in a couple of episodes of House of Cards, season one. He portrayed Conor at the age of five in the 2008 film Marley & Me. He was a guest star in the episode of Blue Bloods, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Michael & Michael Have Issues.
|Age||17 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||June 23, 2002|
|Birth Place||Long Island, NY|
Ben Hyland Career
- TV Actor
Ben Hyland Education
- At the age of five, he represented Conor in the 2008 film Marley & Me.
- Benjamin Hyland
Ben Hyland Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Ben Hyland is 17 years old, he is 5′ 1″ (1.5 m) tall. His body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
|Height & Weight|
|Height (Approx.)||5 Ft 1 In|
Ben Hyland Achievements
- He was a guest-starred in the episode of Blue Bloods, Law & Order: Criminal Intent and Michael & Michael Have Issues.
Ben Hyland Instagram
- His instagram account username is @benjaminhyland.
Ben Hyland Family & Relatives
- He ‘s got the younger brothers named Colin and Jack Hyland.
- He started playing Corey Stoll ‘s TV son in a couple of episodes of House of Cards, season 1.
Ben Hyland Net Worth
Ben Hyland is a well-known and popular TV Actor. The main and primary source of his income comes from Acting. Let’s check how rich Ben Hyland is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source TV Actor(profession).|