Find recent updates about Ben Fogle biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more
Ben Fogle is a British travel show host filmed for TV who has embarked on wild journeys all over the world. He shared his observations of his life in various books written.
Benjamin Myer Fogle
Ben Fogle is currently 46 according to his birthdate November 03, 1973
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
- North Kensington, West London, England, United Kingdom
- Chiltern Village of Fawley, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, South East England, United Kingdom
Ben studied at an independent preparatory boys’ school called The Hall School in Hampstead, London followed by Bryanston Boarding School in Dorset, South West England.
Later, he enrolled at the University of Portsmouth for a Bachelor’s degree in Latin American studies and studied at the University of Costa Rica for a year as a part of his curriculum.
As a university student, he joined the University Royal Naval Unit and became a midshipman aboard HMS Blazer. His work included delivering aid to war-torn Bosnia and Croatia. Years later, the University of Portsmouth awarded him with an Honorary Doctorate of Letters in 2007 for his services to sport and adventure.
TV Presenter, Travel Writer, Professional Adventurer (Gained 1 acting credit as an actor in 2009 & 1 credit as Executive Producer in 2011), Activist
- Father – Bruce Fogle (Veterinarian)
- Mother – Julia Foster (Veteran Stage, TV, and Film Actress) (Owner of antique furniture business)
- Siblings – Tamara Fogle (Younger Sister) (Handbag Designer, Entrepreneur)
- Others – Emily Fogle (Older Half-Sister) (Graphic Designer)
He is represented by –
- Hilary Murray, Arlington Enterprises Limited
- Alison Griffin Associates (Publicist)
- Lunar Talent Agency
- Champions Speakers Agency
- Contraband Entertainment and Events Agency
- Kruger Cowne Worldwide
- Gordon Poole Agency
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Marina Hunt (2004–Present) – Marina met her husband, Ben at Hyde Park while both of them were walking their respective dogs. They got married in September 2006. The couple’s firstborn is a son named Ludovic Herbert Richard (b. December 2009) followed by a daughter named Iona Chiara (b. May 2011). They had a stillborn son named Willem in August 2014 after which they decided not to try for any more kids.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Canadian ancestry on his father’s side and English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Rugged features and personality
- Prominent nose (Broke it in his early 20s while volunteering for a Royal Marines riot training exercise)
- He has served as the brand ambassador for the Danish construction toy brand LEGO (2012) and clothing lines, Iffley Road, J.Crew, and Barbour Wilderness Collection.
- Ben was also cast in TV commercials for Typhoo (2013).
- He is the brand ambassador and destination expert for Celebrity Cruises (2013) and worldwide touring ambassador for Virgin Holidays.
- Ben promotes the use of electric cars on social media being the ambassador for Go Ultra Low organization.
- He has also endorsed Kiwi wine brand Cloudy Bay (2017).
- He is the celebrity ambassador for the travel health campaign for Sanofi Pasteur (2019).
- For 3 years, he was co-owner and promoter of a healthy snack company called Dilly & Wolf (2013–2015).
Ben Fogle Favorite Things
- School Subject – Geography
- Animal – Dog (Labrador breed)
- Beverage – Tea
- Authors – Ben Okri, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Bookstore – Lutyens & Rubinstein, Notting Hill, London