Find recent updates about Barbara Taylor Bowman biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Barbara Taylor Bowman is known as an American early childhood education specialist, educator, and author. She was born in born October 30, 1928 in United States. Her fields of focus include early childhood care / employment, ethnic and low-income employment, as well as multigenerational family support and responsibilities. She served on a number of boards and was a co-founder of the Erikson Foundation, where she was a leader in early childhood education and administration.
|Age||91 years old|
|Birthday & Zodiac|
|Birth Date||October 30, 1928|
- Childhood Education Specialist
- B.A. degree from Sarah Lawrence College
- M.A., University of Chicago
- Bowman was born and raised on the south side of Chicago, Illinois, daughter of Laura Dorothy Vaughn (born Jennings) and Robert Rochon Taylor, who was on the Chicago Housing Authority board. Her grandfather was Robert Robinson Taylor, the architect. Her parents were Afro-American. Okay, after earning a B.A. Graduated from Sarah Lawrence College, she started teaching in nursery school at the University of Chicago Laboratory Schools while obtaining her M.A. Graduated in Education from the University of Chicago in 1952.
Barbara Taylor Bowman Height, Weight & Body Measurements
Barbara T. Bowman is 91 years old. Her body measurements are still not confirmed yet. We will update you as soon as possible. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
|Height & Weight|
- Chicago Association for the Education of Young Children Outstanding Service to Children Award
- Chicago League of Women Voters’ Civic Contribution Award
- Harold W. McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education, 2005
- Mercedes Award
- National Black Child Development Institute Leadership Award
- Voices for Illinois’ Children Start Early Award
- Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis Human Spirit Award
Family & Relatives
|Father||Robert Rochon Taylor|
|Mother||Laura Dorothy Vaughn|
|Husband||James E. Bowman,|
- Co-founder of Erikson Institute
- Business People in the Public Interest
- Chicago Public Library Foundation
- Great Books Foundation
- High Scope Educational Foundation
- Institute for Psychoanalysis
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
Barbara Taylor Bowman Net Worth
Barbara T. Bowman is a well-known as childhood education specialist, educator, and author. The main and primary source of her income comes from Educational Foundation. Let’s check how rich Barbara T. Bowman is in 2020?
|Net Worth (2020)||$1.5 Million|
|Annual Salary||Under Review.|
|Income Source||Primary Income source Educational Foundation(profession).|