Find recent updates about Ayrton Senna biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Ayrton Senna is a legendary Brazilian race car driver who is maybe one of the best racing car riders to date and is also influenced by other famous racers such as Robin Frijns or Felipe Massa. But during an imprevisible incident that shocked millions of fans worldwide, Ayrton met with his death and, thus, brought his career and life to a tragic end in 1994.
Ayrton Senna Net Worth: $200 million
Ayrton Senna da Silva
Beco, Magic Senna
Ayrton was born on March 21, 1960.
São Paulo, Brazil
Ayrton died on May 1, 1994, at the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari in Imola, Italy due to severe brain injury and other complications.
He studied at St. Louis College, São Paulo. Ayrton graduated from the Colégio Rio Branco in 1977.
Thereafter, he had enrolled at a college for a short period of 3 months to study Business Administration from where he decided to drop out.
Former Professional Racecar Driver
- Father – Milton da Silva (Factory Owner, Land Owner)
- Mother – Neide Senna da Silva
- Siblings – Viviane Senna (Older Sister) (Entrepreneur, Philanthropist), Leonardo (Younger Brother)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Senna’s named had been linked with –
- Lilian de Vasconcelos Souza (1981-1982)
- Adriane Yamin (1985-1988)
- Maria da Graça Meneghel (1988-1990)
- Christine Ferracciu (1990,1991)
- Carol Alt (1990-1994)
- Marjorie Andrade
- Elle Macpherson
- Adriane Kelemen Galisteu Iódice
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
He was half Italian and half Brazilian, Portuguese, and Spanish ancestry.
- Curly hair
- Cheerful smile
Ayrton had appeared in the commercials for various brands such as –
- Honda Shell
- Ford Escort
- Banco Nacional
- Honda Prelude
- John Player Special
- Governo Federal (Brasil X AIDS)
Ayrton Senna Favorite Things
- Food – Beefsteak and rice, beans and french-fries
- Pasta – Tagliarini, Spaghetti
- Singer – Madonna
- Bike Brand – Ducatti
- Hobby – Aeromodelling