Find recent updates about Asia Ray biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Asia Ray is a dancer, practical television star, social media star, actress, rapper, singer, model, and gymnast. Songwriter and songwriter. She is known primarily for her role in the reality dance-TV show Dance Moms (2012-2014). She was also the host of the 2014 Raising Asia reality television series of Lifetime Network.
Asia Ray Net Worth:$100 thousand
Asia Monet Ray
Asia Ray is currently 14 according to her birthdate August 10, 2005
Yorba Linda, California, United States
Southern California, United States
Between 2012 and 2014, she trained dancing at the Abby Lee Dance Company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States. She also trained dancing at the Just Plain Dancin’ & Co in Corona, California, United States, and Orange County Performing Arts Academy in Anaheim Hills, California, United States.
She was homeschooled.
Dancer, Reality-TV Star, Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Gymnast, Actress, Model, Social Media Star
- Father – Shawn Ray (Former Professional Bodybuilder, Author, Producer, Model, Reality-TV Star, Businessman, Journalist)
- Mother – Kristie (née Alvarado) Ray (Dancer, Actress, Reality-TV Star, Former Gymnast, Former Fitness Competitor, Former Commercial Model, Paramedical Esthetician, Skincare Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Bella Blu (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Gymnast, Reality-TV Star, Social Media Star)
- Others – Charles Marshall Ray Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Yvonne Ray (Paternal Grandmother), Gina Alvarado-Samperio (Aunt), Anthony (Uncle), Nana Vicky (Maternal Grandmother). She has 7 paternal aunts and uncles.
Asia Ray is represented by –
- Bloc Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Coast to Coast Talent Group (Talent Agent, Voice, Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States and New York City, New York, United States
- Sweeney Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Pop, R&B/Soul, Hip-Hop/Rap, Holiday
- Sugar Shawn Ray Productions
- Shawn Ray Productions
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, White, Asian, and Latino)
She is of African-American, German, Samoan, Chinese, Mexican, and Filipino descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Black’ in the past.
Asia Ray has endorsed brands such as –
- Brandy Melville USA
- Alo Yoga
- Runaway The Label
- Melissa International
Asia Ray Favorite Things
- Hobby – Going To The Bird Store
- Song – Listen (2007) by Beyonce
- TV Shows – Riverdale, Stranger Things, 13 Reasons Why, Friends (1994-2004)