Find recent updates about Areana Lopezl biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
An American actor, a Film, actress and model, Areana López is a reality-TV star. She is most notable for appearing along with her mother Sari Lopez in the sixth season of the 2016 reality TV dancing show Dance Moms.
Areana Lopez Net Worth:$5 Million
Areana Evani Lopez
Areana Lopez is currently 15 according to her birthdate May 21, 2005
Apple Valley, California, United States
She was trained in dancing at the Dolce Dance Studio in Fresno, California, United States, Just Plain Dancin’ & Co in Corona, California, United States, and Onstage Dance Center in California, United States.
In 2016, she was a guest dancer at the Abby Miller Dance Studio in Los Angeles, California, United States. In 2020, she danced for K2 Studios in Apple Valley, California, United States.
Dancer, Model, Reality-TV Star, Actress
- Father – Miguel Lopez
- Mother – Sari Lopez (Reality-TV Star, Dancer, Owns Kandi Kouture dancewear company)
- Siblings – Maiya Lopez (Younger Sister) (Dancer, Model), Contessa Lopez (Sister), Jordan Lopez (Older Brother)
Areana Lopez is represented by Key Elements PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Cyan,’ ‘Red,’ and ‘Black,’ and added ‘Blonde’ highlights in the past.
- Petite physique
- Dimpled smile
Areana Lopez has endorsed brands such as FashionNova and Discount Dance.
Areana Lopez Favorite Things
- Dance – Gimme Your Love (2014)
- Dance Moves – Leg Extensions, Turns
- TV Shows – So You Think You Can Dance, Grey’s Anatomy
- Dance Group On Dance Moms – Cali Cuties
- Dancing Idol – Christina Ricucci
- Item From Kandi Kouture Collection– The Diva Leotard
- Dance Styles – Ballet, Contemporary, Lyrical
- Person To Dance With – Daviana Fletcher
- School Subject – Science
- People To Follow On Social Media – Jordyn Jones, Hailey Orona