Find recent updates about Aquaria biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Aquaria is a drague, singer, dancer, model and television personality in the United States. She’s best known for the 10th season of the 2018 RuPaul Drag Race reality-TV competition. Her debut pop single, Burn Rubber, was released on June 29, 2018.
Aquaria Net Worth:$5 Million
Aquaria, Age of Aquaria
Aquaria is currently 24 according to her birthdate February 12, 1996
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
She studied women’s wear design at The Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. However, she dropped out after 2 semesters.
Drag Queen, Dancer, TV Personality, Singer, Model
- Father – David Palandrani (He owns Wimpy’s Original)
- Mother – Gina Palandrani (She was a payroll manager for a home health-care agency)
- Siblings – Francesca Palandrani (Younger Sister)
Aquaria is represented by –
- IMG New York (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
- Voss Events (Talent Agent, Manager, Publicist) in New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Italian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ in the past.
She often tends to wear blue-colored contact lenses.
Aquaria has endorsed brands such as –
- MAC Cosmetics
- NYX Cosmetics
- Savage X Fenty Beauty
- Klarna US
Aquaria Favorite Things
- Pop Singers – Madonna, Lady Gaga
- Anime – Pokémon
- Personal Quote – “I don’t define drag, drag is defined by me.”