Find recent updates about Ana Beatriz Barros biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
Ana Beatriz Barros Net Worth:$15 million
Ana Beatriz Barros
Ana Beatriz is currently 38 according to her birthdate May 29, 1982
Itabira, Minas Gerais, Brazil
New York, USA
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Reinato Barros (Mechanical Engineer)
- Mother – Sônia (Housewife)
- Siblings – Patricia Barros (Older Sister) (Model/ Actress), Malu (Maria Luisa) (Older Sister)
Ana Beatriz Barros is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Munich Models
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
- Mega Models – Sao Paulo
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Next Model Management – New York
- Silent Models – Paris
- MY Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
- Mega Model Agency – Berlin
- Elite Model Management – New York (2009 – 2011)
- Chic Management (2010 – 2010)
- Lumiere Model Management (2006 – 2010)
5 ft 11¼ in or 180 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana dated –
- Cauã Reymond – Brazilian actor Caua dated the model briefly in the past.
- James Rousseau (2003) – English model, James Rousseau dated the Brazilian model in 2003. They also did a photoshoot for the Brazilian ‘Vogue Homme’ when they were together. The two models didn’t keep their relationship up for long.
- Helly Nahmad (2004-2007) – American artist Helly Nahmad started dating Brazilian model Ana in 2004. After dating for nearly three and a half years, they separated in June 2007. Ana revealed in an interview given to NOVA magazine (just after her split) that they still like each other and are good friends.
- Jamie Burke (2007-2008) – They reportedly dated from 2007 to 2008 when the two of these were found kissing at a club in Sao Paulo in 2007. Jamie, who is an English model was still dating Sienna Miller at that time.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Caucasian and Hispanic)
She has Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish ancestry.
- Her towering height
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Barros advertised for many fashion brands such as Accessorize, Água de Coco, Alphorria, Amir Slama for C&A, Amisu, Andrew Marc, Anna Rita N, Armani Jeans, Bebe, Calzedonia, Chanel, Christian Dior, Cia.Marítima, Clarins, Denimaxx, Diesel, Douglas, Dumond, Ermanno Scervino, Exte, Fornarina, Forum, Guess?, Hanro, Head & Shoulders, I.N.C., Intimissimi, J.Lo Lingerie, Kays, Ki Korpo, Kristina Popovitch, L’Oreal, Mango, Maria Bonita Extra, Marks & Spencer, Martini, Mexx, Miss Bikini, Morgan, Mr Cat, Naf Naf, Neiman Marcus, New Yorker, Next, Oakley, Oenobiol cosmetics, Onyx, Pantene, Paul&Joe, Pepe Botella, Red Oak, Replay, Rosa Chá, Sergio Valente, Shopping Iguatemi, Sisley, Speigel, St. Patrick, Swatch, Triton, Valisere, Victoria’s Secret, Victorio & Lucchino, Xoxo, Yamamay, and Zeki Triko.
Best Known For
Appearing on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and other fashion labels like Victoria’s Secret, Chanel, Guess? and others.
In 2011, she appeared in short (5 minutes long) biographical movie Beard at Work as herself.
Before that, she only appeared in a couple of TV movies.
First Fashion Show
Ana Beatriz debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2000 fashion show where she advertised for Balmain, Kenzo, Lolita Lempicka, and Roccobarocco.
First TV Show
In 2003, she appeared on French talk show Tout le monde en parle as herself, hosted by Thierry Ardisson.
She used to smoke earlier and stopped that after going through a medical spa in Paraná. She ate meals every three hours, did lots of exercises, and had massages to leave this 12-year long habit of smoking.
After quitting smoking, she focused on her fitness routine and did functional exercises, gymnastics, Pilates and weight training for at least 4 days in a week and 1 hour in a day.
Because of her busy schedule, she sometimes does not get time to do even exercises. But, it is important for her to maintain her figure, which she also does by drinking ample amount of water and eating healthy. She eats everything, but in small amounts.
Ana Beatriz Barros Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate ice cream
- Fashion Designers – Alexander Wang, Azzedine Alaïa, Giambattista Valli, John Galliano, and Karl Lagerfeld
- Watch Brand – Rolex, Hublot
- Underwear – La Perla
- Lipstick – Chanel
- Mascara – Lancôme
- Moisturizer – L’Occitane (for the body), Chanel Hydramax (for face)
- Perfume – Love by Ralph Lauren
- Shoes – Christian Louboutin