Find recent updates about Amy Shark biography, net worth, salary, age, height, relationship, career, family, lifestyle, and more.
The Australian singer, songwriter and music producer Amy Shark has a number one album on the Australian charts, number 7 on New Zealand charts and number 2 under the US chord ‘Top Heatseekers’; and has been certified by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) to have the name ‘Love Monster,’ the first studio album under the stage name of Amy Shark. Her 2017 EP titled Night Thinker was also at the top of Australian chart number 2, New Zealand chart number 1, and US ‘Top Heatseeker’ chart number number 8. Several of her singles, including Adore, Weekends, I Said Hi and All Loved Up have received ARIA’s Platinum Certification.
Amy Shark Net Worth: $5 Million
Amy Shark, Amy Cushway, Little Sleeper
Amy Shark is currently 34 according to her birthdate May 14, 1986
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Broadbeach Waters, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Amy had attended the Southport State High School in her hometown of Gold Coast.
Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer
- Mother – Robyn
- Others – David Cushway (Step-Father). She has a younger half-sibling.
She is represented by –
- Stephen Wade, Booking Agent (Australia/New Zealand), Select Music, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Rob Zifarelli, Booking Agent (North America), Paradigm Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Natasha Bent, Booking Agent (UK/Europe), Coda Music Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Tammy Hofbauer, Press Agent, Sony Music Entertainment, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Jaddan Comerford, Manager, Unified Music Group, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Wonderlick Entertainment
- Sony Music Entertainment Australia
- RCA Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy has dated –
- Shane Billings (2007–Present) – Amy had first met New Zealand-born Gold Coast resident and financial manager Shane Billings in 2007 and they began dating soon after. The couple got married on May 11, 2013, and Shane had worked as Amy’s talent manager before she signed up with a professional agency.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Hungarian and English descent.
- Lanky frame
- Long, straight hair
- Charming smile