Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Alana Thompson with her net worth, her height, weight and currently How old is She? with her career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Alana Thompson with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Alana Thompson Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Alana Thompson Net Worth:$500000
Alana Thompson Biography
Alana Thompson, aka Honey Boo Boo, is both an American reality star and child beauty contestant. She became popular on TLC reality show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (2012-2013). Perhaps best known for featuring on TLC's 'Toddlers & Tiaras' reality show. She also appeared on WE TV on her mother's weight loss series 'Mama June: From Not to Heavy' and was a guest on many TV shows and talk shows, including 'Jimmy Kimmel Live! 'Steve Harvey,' 'Good Morning America' With Kelly', 'The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon,' 'Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show' and 'Entertainment Tonight.' She also released her first music video 'Movin' Up' in 2015.
Quick Facts Of Alana Thompson
|Celebrated Name||Alana Thompson|
|Birth Name||Alana Thompson|
|Best Known For||Honey Boo Boo|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Place Of Birth||Mclntyre, Georgia, United States|
|Salary||$50,000 Per Episode|
Who are the Parents of Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson was born August 28 in Mcintyre, Georgia, USA. Her nationality is American, white race. She is religiously Christian and her horoscope sign is Virgo. She's fourteen. Her parents were Mike Thompson and June Shannon. Her father is a Chalk Miner, her mother a housewife. Her parents have been in a relationship since 2004 and married in 2013, but divorced in 2016. She is her parents' only daughter but has three older sisters from her mother's prior relationships: Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell, Jessica 'Chubbs' Shannon, and Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon. As the family first appeared on the reality show 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,' her youngest sister, Anna, 17, was pregnant with her first child and soon gave birth to a daughter named Kaitlyn. Her two other sisters are allegedly the wife of convicted sex offender Michael Anthony McDaniel, previously in a relationship with her mother. She's homeschooled.
How Alana Thompson began her career?
- She has participated in children's beauty pageants since childhood.
- She and her mother, June Shannon, a.k.a. Mama June appeared on the first episode of the fifth season of the TLC reality television show 'Toddlers & Tiaras' on January 4, 2012.
- She and her family bagged TLC's own reality TV show, 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.'
- The show's pilot episode, also aired on August 8, 2012, attracted 2.2 million viewers.
- The series also featured her three older sisters, Anna, Jessica, and Lauryn, who were affectionately named 'Chickadee,' 'Chubbs,' and 'Pumpkin,' as well as her father, Mike 'Sugar Bear' Thompson.
- The show ran in the next two years for four seasons, ending on August 14, 2014.
- She later appeared on her mother's WE TV show, 'Mama June: From Not to Heavy,' documenting her weight-loss journey.
- She was named on ABC's Dancing with the Stars as a celebrity contestant: Juniors where she worked with professional dancer Tristan Ianiero.
Is Alana Thompson Dating Someone?
Alana Thompson is not yet married, and she hasn't dated anyone since. She is currently single. Currently, she focuses on her career rather than being in a relationship. Her sexual orientation is straightforward.
What is the Net Worth of Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson is a television star with an estimated net worth of $500,000 by 2020. The family made $50,000 per Here Comes Honey Boo Boo episode. She's making a lot of money at her starting job. She 's happy with her earnings.
How tall is Alana Thompson?
Alana Thompson is a really pretty, charming girl. She's got 4 ft. 11 inches tall. Her weight is 56 kg or 123lbs. Her hair is brown, her color is gray. Overall, she has a balanced body.