Everything that you need to know about your favorite, none other than Adam Schlesinger with his net worth, his height, weight and currently How old is he? with his career, movies, family members, and biography. This updated information compliments everything you need to know to keep a tab on the lifestyle followed by Adam Schlesinger with their earnings averaging monthly or yearly, how much Adam Schlesinger Net worth in 2020? and everything else that matters.
Adam Schlesinger Net Worth:$14 Million
What is Adam Schlesinger famous for?
- A singer-songwriter, record producer, bassist, guitarist, keyboardist, drummer.
- Three Emmy Awards winner, Grammy Award, and ASCAP Pop Music Award.
Quick Facts Of Adam Schlesinger
|Celebrated Name||Adam Schlesinger|
|Nick Name||Adam Schlesinger|
|Birth Name||Adam Lyons Schlesinger|
|Birth Nation||United States of America|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, U.S.|
|Place Of Death||Poughkeepsie, New York, U.S.|
|Cause Of Death||COVID-19|
|Marital Status||Married But Divorce|
|Spouse||Katherine Michel (M. 2001; Div. 2019)|
|School||Montclair High School|
|College / University||Williams College|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Philosophy|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Net Worth||$14 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
Where is Adam Schlesinger from?
Adam Schlesinger was born in New York City as the son of Barbara Bernthal, a publicist, and Stephen Schlesinger. He grew up with his sister, Manhattan's Laurie Rose, and New Jersey's Montclair. Likewise, he's of American nationality and blonde. His birth sign is Scorpio and religion-based Christianity.
He attended Montclair High School for college. He later received a Philosophy Bachelor of Arts from Williams College.
When did Adam Schlesinger pursue his music career?
- Adam Schlesinger joined the band Ivy in 1993 and became managing director of the Scratchie Records label in 1995.
- With his college friend Chris Collingwood, a band called Wayne's Fountains began. The band released their first self-titled Adam-on-bass album. Fountains of Wayne was able to reach number 115 with their third album named Welcome Interstate Managers released in 2003 and number 37 with Sky Full of Holes in 2011.
- He wrote the famous song “The Thing You Do! “He was nominated for Oscar in 1997.
- Parallel to his band success, he continued to compose for television , film and stage and wrote music for the movie “Right in the heart-a song for you.” The musical Cry-Baby opened in 2008, nominated for the Tony Award.
- In 2012, he received the Emmy Award for songs he wrote with Mr. Javerbaum performed during Emmy's telecasts: “It's Not Just For Gays Anymore” and his hit “If I Had Time” in 2013.
- He also worked with Sarah Silverman on a stage adaptation of her book, “The Bedwetter,” which was expected to begin performing in April but is postponed due to Coronavirus.
- He also began working with Rachel Bloom of “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” to write songs for a musical adaptation of “The Nanny” TV show.
What are the achievements of Adam Schlesinger?
During his more than 25-year career, he wrote several songs. He received about 10 nominations for the hit film “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.” Many of his contributions are:
- Grammy 2010: Best Comedy Album (Colbert Christmas: The Greatest Gift!).
- Emmy 2012: Award for Outstanding Music and Poetry at the 65th Annual Tony Awards 2011.
- Emmy 2013: Emmy for Outstanding Music and Poetry for If I Had Time, performed at the 66th Tony Awards 2012.
- Won Emmy Award 2019 for Outstanding Anti-Depressant Music and Poetry in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
Who was Adam Schlesinger Dating?
Adam Schlesinger married Michel on January 30, 1999. They met at WXOU Radio Bar in 1996 and began dating. Together, two daughters, Sadie ad Claire, are blessed. Unfortunately, divorced in 2013.
He 'd dated Alexis Morley. Schlesinger, however, was one of the victims of COVID-19 complications. He died on April 1 , 2020, aged 52.
How did Adam Schlesinger die?
Adam Schlesinger died at 52 because of COVID-19 complications. Diagnosed with COVID-19, he was admitted upstate New York. As per the TMZ, his partner said, “he was on a ventilator and sedated to help recover. He's in critical health, but his situation is growing slightly and we're cautiously optimistic.” Sadly, he left the world forever on April 1st, 2020.
What is Adam Schlesinger net worth?
Adam Schlesinger is a music celebrity who earned decent money and fame through his music industry career. As per online sites, at his death, his net worth reported $14 million. His financial details and earnings had yet to be reported.
What was Adam Schlesinger height?
Adam Schlesinger was 5 feet 11 inches tall, weighing around 75 kilograms. His dark brown eyes and black hair color. Wearing 9 (US) shoe size. His shoulders, hips, and biceps measure 42-34-17 inches, respectively.